Prototype Tim Mills' Photos

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
I can't answer your question, Martin, and I'm continuing to totter along with the Irish Steam Loco Register. I'm the first to admit, though, that the data within it is somewhat basic.

In passing we've spent a lot of holidays as a family in Ireland, mainly in the far South West. We went when the kids were much younger and returned repeatedly after we found that the Irish people treated holidaying children so well (and the adults too, it has to be said). The first year we went there was still a station building at Fenit Harbour, now much changed. However, the old GS & WR line, then already closed, must have been utterly magnificent, especially the coastal stretch along Dingle Bay to Valentia Harbour. I guess it must have been closed for about fifteen years on my first visit but signals and signal boxes remained intact which was quite remarkable. I don't know whether they are still there as I've not visited for thirty years or so.

The other line I'd have really liked to see was the Tralee and Dingle but as the last trains ran in 1953 that was an impossibility, although I have seen the section to Blennerville operating in preservation. I believe that's now closed as well. However there remained traces of the infrastructure at various points on the Dingle Peninsula and a water tank - at least I think it's a water tank - is preserved with appropriate memorial plate at Castlegregory. At one time I visited a bar, the Baiters Bar at Kells (several times actually :cool:) which had a significant selection of photographs of the railway on the walls, all really grimy and yellow from the tobacco smoke. I was given permission to photograph them and I have them in my collection even now. They may yet see the light of day on my thread in a year or two.

You've stirred some wonderful memories there, Martin. Thank you.

Brian

Last edited:

adrian

Flying Squad
The other line I'd have really liked to see was the Tralee and Dingle but as the last trains ran in 1953 that was an impossibility, although I have seen the section to Blennerville operating in preservation. I believe that's now closed as well. However there remained traces of the infrastructure at various points on the Dingle Peninsula and a water tank - at least I think it's a water tank - is preserved with appropriate memorial plate at Castlegregory.
We too have fond memories of that area with many holidays, I've cycled around there, motorbiked and stayed with the kids at Castlegregory. The water tank is a little further up the road at Camp Junction, although the old station house at Castlegregory is now a residential property. That was my first awareness of the line when I cycled over from Dingle to Tralee and saw the last vestiges of the line near the top of the pass.
Screenshot 2023-01-06 at 21.25.51.png

Martin Shaw

Western Thunderer
Unfortunately other than in photos which stirred my childish imagination I would have been unable to see the Tralee & Dingle since it closed the year before I was born. The good news is that Lightmoor Press are publishing a new book on the railway this year authored by Michael Whitehouse, no doubt including his late father's photos. One can only hope there is some unpublished material in the volume otherwise it might be seen as a money making exercise alone, we'll see.
Martin

Roger Pound

Western Thunderer
Sadly, I have never had the privilege of visiting Ireland despite a long interest in the railways of Northern Ireland in particular which was inspired by the original Midland Railway ownership of what became the NCC. For a number of years I was a member of an Irish Railways Modelling group but never got down to the nitty-gritty of modelling 5'3" gauge track, although there was a short-lived spell of 3'0" narrow gauge modelling. As regards books on the subject, I have had a number but now only retain some Colourpoint publications concentrating on the NCC and it's subsequent CIE format and the GNRI, which I think would probably duplicate the books Martin already has. I also have a copy of Brian Stephenson's 'Locomotives Illustrated' issue no.168, Locomotives of the LMS Northern Counties Committee which contains much useful detail.

Roger

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Thanks so much for the recent diversions. So very appropriate for this thread, certainly at the moment.

Following some considerable assistance I'm on a bit of a roll with improving the info for these Irish photos, so I've gone back to the first of the more recent ones - the earlier ones will have to wait until later. The updates or changes to the information follows but treat with a little caution as none of this data is from a primary source but mainly comes from the Irish Steam Loco Register (published by the Irish Traction Group). Each of the photos will be updated with this information, including additional detail from Roger Pound, Martin Shaw, Crimson Rambler and Overseer to whom I remain more than grateful.

Post #1852.

My original description of the first photo stated that this was unidentified but possibly No 138, an S Class 4-4-0 leaving on a Dublin train at Great Victoria Street, Belfast in August 1958. Well, date and place will work but 138 was an SG 0-6-0. A re-examination of the picture strongly suggests that this is actually Qs 4-4-0 No 135, Cyclops. It was transferred to the UTA in 1958 and withdrawn in 1963. It was built in 1899 by Neilson Reid and rebuilt from a Q to a Qs (ie superheated) in 1922.

The second and third pictures are of T2 Class 4-4-2T No 30 renumbered as 30X by the UTA leaving Great Victoria Street Station on a local train to Lisburn in August 1958 - Tim refers to the second shot as marshalling empty stock. The loco was built by Nasmyth Wilson in 1924 and withdrawn in 1961.

Fourth is Class V 4-4-0 Compound No 86, Peregrine, renumbered by the UTA as 86X stored at Adelaide, Belfast, MPD in August 1958. Built 1932 by Beyer Peacock, superheated in 1948 and withdrawn in 1961.

Post #1856.

The first photo is believed to be a PP 4-4-0, No 43, Lagan, stored at Adelaide MPD in 1958. this was built in 1911 by the GNR(I), superheated in 1928 and transferred to the UTA as 43x. It was withdrawn in 1960.

The next one is another possible, this time T2 4-4-2T No 4 stored at Adelaide MPD in 1958. This was built by Beyer Peacock in 1921, went to the UTA as 4X and was withdrawn in 1960.

Third comes the line of withdrawn locos at Adelaide MPD including an RT 0-6-4T and Class A 0-6-0. Fortunately Roger Pound gave me the information that the 0-6-4T was one of the four locos comprising class RT with 4'3" driving wheels and used for dock shunting at Belfast. One was withdrawn in 1959, the remaining three lasting until 1963. Detailed examination of the photo suggests this to be No 23, built by Beyer Peacock in 1908 and was one of the three withdrawn by the UTA in 1963. The 0-6-0 immediately in front appears to be a member of Class A, a class of fifteen introduced by James Park in 1882. Several survived in to the 1950's, the last being photographed awaiting cutting up at Dundalk in 1961. The other two 0-6-0's can't be identified.

Post #1858.

First here is Adelaide MPD in 1958. I believe it might be the unique NLQG class No 165 Newbliss built by Nasmyth Wilson in 1911 although rebuilt as an LQG in 1929. The number 65 can be easily identified on the cab side. It was transferred to the UTA as 165x and was withdrawn in 1961. Additional information came again from Roger Pound that the NQG and LNQG had just four of their number rebuilt and absorbed in to class LQG. These were a very popular loco, being the most powerful 0-6-0 on the system. The class remained intact in 1958 and withdrawal was not completed until 1964.

Second is an unidentified W 2-6-0, so nothing to add here.

Third and fourth is Class U 4-4-0 GNR(I) No 196 Lough Gill shunting Adelaide MPD in 1958. Built in 1915 by Beyer Peacock to the design of George T Glover it was renumbered No 64 on transfer to the UTA in 1958 and withdrawn in 1961.

Post #1861.

First were four views of an unidentified U2 4-4-0, then two of a similarly unidentified W 2-6-0 so no more to add there.

Next, to the seventh and eighth pictures in this post identified as a V1 class 0-6-0, possibly No 15, stored on shed at Belfast York Road MPD in 1958 or August 1960. This was rebuilt from a V to a V1 in 1953 It was built in 1923 by the LMS for the NCC as No 73 and renumbered in the same year. Roger suggested the number as 16 but this was an NCC 0-4-0ST or a GNR(I) Class UG. Class V1 No 15 was, however, scrapped in 1961 so calls in to question the attributed date of 1962 for this photo.

Post #1863

The first photo is Class W 2-6-0 No 98 King Edward VIII at Belfast York Road MPD awaiting works in 1962. It was a Northern Counties Committee/LMS loco built in 1937 at Derby Works. It then went to the UTA in 1948 and was withdrawn in 1964. Details from the Smugmug photo collection and confirmed in the Irish Steam Loco Register. Note here the rather easier seen tablet collection apparatus on the lower side of the cab.

Second is the line of withdrawn locos at Adelaide MPD possibly in 1962 but more likely 1960. Nearest is either No 63 or 69 class T2 4-4-2T. No 63 was built in 1929 and 69 by Nasmyth Wilson in 1924. 63 was withdrawn in 1959 and 69 in 1958. No 69 was GNR(I) No 148 but renumbered in 1948, when it went to the UTA. No 63 went to the CIE in 1958 so, on balance, this is almost certainly No 69. Reference again the Smugmug photo collection confirmed in the Irish Steam Loco Register.

The third picture appears in Tim's notes as an unidentified QLG 0-6-0 on shed at Adelaide MPD in 1962 but it can be identified as No 79 which was a class UG built 1937 in Dundalk. In 1958 it went to the UTA, was renumbered as No 46 and was withdrawn in 1963. It seems that the renumbering did not occur immediately which is the reason I consider a date of 1960 or (less likely) 1962 for this photo as possible. Roger's additional info is that the 0-6-0 in the last picture is definitely a UG. Roger's references have a photograph of UG No. 45 (GNR No 78) active on 29 September 1962, which does at least confirm the identity of Tim's photograph as being a UG, not QLG. The UG's were rated as good mixed traffic engines and were widely used on light passenger work on the CIE.

Post #1866

First are two shots of W 2-6-0s in 1960 or 1962. The first is definitely No 97 Earl of Ulster and the second is probably the same loco although the number is more difficult to determine with certainty. In any event both are on shed at Adelaide MPD Belfast. The builder was the NCC in 1935 and it was withdrawn by the UTA in1965.

Third is an unidentified UG 0-6-0 leaving Adelaide Station tender first in 1962 so no additional info for this one.

Fourth and fifth are of the same loco. It's an ex NCC Y class or Jinty as we know it here for sure, one of two regauged and reboilered for the NCC in 1944. I read the number as 18 and Tim records it as LMS 7456 which is the loco which became NCC 18. It was transferred to the UTC in which livery it appears here and the transfer happened in 1949. However, my main reference here is Wikipedia which advises that No 18 was withdrawn in 1956, previous to Tim's first photos in Northern Ireland whereas No 19 lasted until 1963. We now have confirmation that this actually No 19, LMS No 7553. My reference shows this to have been built in 1944 but we know it was originally introduced in 1928. 1944 was when it was rebuilt to 5ft 3in gauge by the LMS and shipped to the NCC.

Sixth is a general View of Adelaide shed area looking east in 1962 with Y class No 19 and W class No 97 present.

Post #1869

First is probably taken at the same time as the previous shots in 1960 or 1962 at Adelaide MPD. There are no other details but I note that this loco is a 4-4-0, not named and the raised footplate over the driving wheels rules out a U Class. On further consideration possibly a former NCC U2.

Second and third is at Adelaide MPD, Belfast in 1960 or 1962. It's clearly a named 4-4-0 and I read the number as 64 Lough Gill which was a U Class. No 64 was withdrawn in 1961 and this loco is clearly still working. Under the auspices of the GNR(I) it was no 196 but renumbered on transfer to the UTA. It was built by Beyer Peacock in 1915.

Photos 4 and 5 are possibly from 1960 and a local train approaching Adelaide Station, Belfast. An NCC loco along with others of the class it was transferred to the UTA. Thanks to Overseer we can see that this is W class No 95, The Braid which ran until November 1960 and was scrapped in August 1964.

Post #1873.

The first photo is of No 48 which is in the list of renumbered locos when transferred to the UTA. It was renumbered from GNR(I) No 146 which was a UG class which was built in 1948 by Beyer Peacock and withdrawn by Northern Ireland Railways in 1968. In the photo it's leaving Great Victoria Street Station, Belfast, probably in August 1960.

Second is probably on 10th August 1960. It's GNR(I) T Class 4-4-2T No 187 also built by Beyer Peacock but in 1913. It was rebuilt in 1926 to a T1. This one transferred to the UTA retaining its number where it was withdrawn in 1964. It's leaving Great Victoria Street Station, Belfast.

Third is again potentially 10th August 1960 and described as an unknown SG 0-6-0 and Y 0-6-0T at Adelaide MPD, Belfast. However the 0-6-0 can be identified as No 39 still carrying GNR on the tender and was built in 1911 by Nasmyth Wilson as an NQG class named Beragh, then rebuilt to an NGGs in 1931 and then an LGGs in 1956. (The lower case "s" indicates superheated). It transferred to the UTA and was withdrawn in 1960. The "Y" is actually an RT 0-6-4T No 23 built in 1908 by Beyer Peacock which also went to and was withdrawn by the UTA in 1963. Photographed at Adelaide MPD, Belfast. (All Irish Steam Loco Register)

It was quite a marathon to get the details sorted out but, IMHO, a worthwhile exercise. In the event that any of this updated information is incorrect please let me know. I hope we can now move on to posting some more photos in the next day or two - once all the above has been edited in to the photo data.

Brian

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Well, it took rather longer to update everything and research the next photos than I expected. However, we'll now pick up where we left off.

Here's SG3 0-6-0 as UTA No 30. It was previously GNR(I) No 6. It's partially dismantled at Adelaide MPD, Belfast. It was built in1920 by Beyer Peacock and withdrawn in 1961 so the photo is probably 1960.

img1579 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 2 1962Unknown SG3 30 GNR 6 0-6-0 partially dismantled Adel...jpg

Two similar pictures and we've seen one of these locos previously. No 95 The Braid, an NCC W Class 2-6-0 built by the NCC in 1934 and withdrawn in 1964. In the foreground is GNR(I) PP 4-4-0 no 42x Munster built Beyer Peacock in 1911 withdrawn by the UTA in 1960 so I'll date this as 1958 or possibly 10 Aug 1960. On shed at Adelaide MPD.

img1581 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958 95 NCC W 2-6-0 GNR(I) 42X PP 4-4-0 on shed Adelaide...jpg

img1582 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958 95 NCC W 2-6-0 GNR(I) 42X PP 4-4-0 on shed Adelaide...jpg

This one is rather an outlier. It's an ex Sligo Leitrim & Northern Counties Railway (which closed in 1957) 0-6-4T No 29 Lough Erne. The info I have on this is rather confusing - perhaps one of Martin's books can confirm details. It was apparently withdrawn in 1957 but yet sold to the UTA who made it class Z No 27. I don't have a date of withdrawal by the UTA but I believe the photo is on 10th August 1960 although it could be 1958. It's shunting Adelaide MPD, Belfast.

img1585 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958  29 named Lough Erne UTA27 ex Sligo Leitrim & North...jpg

Brian

Roger Pound

Western Thunderer
Splendid pictures once again. You seem to have the details sorted with your new references. As regards no 27, the only reference I have is a 'mention' in a caption for an illustration showing loco shed and sidings at York Road where it is so far in the background as to be almost indistinguishable! However, the date of the picture is given as Thursday 6 March 1969, so it would seem that the loco had a good 'second innings' with the UTA.

Roger.

Rob R

Western Thunderer
Brian,
Re:- the SLNCR 0-6-4T Lough Erne.
When the Sligo closed in 1957 Beyer Peacock were still the owners of Lough Erne and Lough Melvin because the SLNCR hadn't finished paying the Hire Purchase on them. Consequently they were sold by BP to the UTA, Lough Melvin withdrawn 1965, Lough Erne at a later date and then sold on for preservation.
They were the last 2 conventional steam locomotives built for an Irish railway.

Rob

Martin Shaw

Western Thunderer
perhaps one of Martin's books can confirm details
Perhaps it can but not necessarily one of the ones we know about, a hunt through the shelves, which having been rearranged thereby hiding everything, produced this,
IMG_1794.JPG

The SL&NCR was even by Irish railway norms an oddity in that it was an independent company trading with a modest profit well into the late 40s and it was largely due to the poor state of it loco fleet and the lack of anything suitable to buy or hire from the GSR or GNRI that prompted the two Beyer Peacock locos. BP completed them in 1949 but by that time money had become tight and the total cost of £22000 was eventually to be paid by a hire purchase agreement, the intial sum of £3000 coming effectively from the Northern Irish government. They arrived at Adelaide shed in Jun/Jul 1951 for fitting of side tanks, before transfer to Enniskillen. It was the forced closure of the all but bankrupt GNRI by the UTA in 1957 made the SL&NCR decide it's own closure was the inevitable and as a result some of it's assets were auctioned in 1957 including the two BP tanks. Apparently a bid of £1075 for each of them on behalf of a Pakistani purchaser, presumably at the behest of the Pakistan Railways was unnacceptable to BP and eventually they were sold to the UTA. The book gives the dates as Rob has them although Lough Erne was apparently still working for NIR in 1970, perhaps it was .
Martin

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Roger, Rob and Martin.

Thanks to you all for filling the considerable gaps. Your leads have provided some info which has made me search elsewhere in my book and I've found confirmation that the two locos did, indeed, work for NIR and the withdrawal year is confirmed as 1970. (No 26 went in 1968). I reckon, therefore, that we have a pretty complete history between us. :)

Brian

Martin Shaw

Western Thunderer
Brian
Unless I've misunderstood things No 26 Lough Melvin was withdrawn in 1965 and sold for scrap in 1968, 27 Lough Erne was withdrawn in 1970 and ended up with the RPSI at Whitehead. I've uncovered an interesting tale regarding PP No 42.
Martin

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Thanks Martin. That's the full picture with knobs on I think. Also you can't keep us hanging on the tale of PP No 42.:'(

UG 0-6-0 No 45 which was renumbered from GNR(I) No 78 built in 1937 by Beyer Peacock and withdrawn in 1965 next to NCC WT 2-6-4T No 56 built by BR (I guess at Derby) in 1950 and fitted with an enlarged bunker in 1968. It was withdrawn in 1970. On shed at Adelaide MPD Belfast probably August 1960.

img1586 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958 Unknown UG 0-6-0 45 and WT 2-6-4T 56 on shed Adlaid...jpg

GNR(I) T2 No 66 as UTA No 66x which was built in 1930 by Beyer Peacock and withdrawn in 1960 with UG 0-6-0 UTA No 45 which was GNR(I) No 78 built by the GNR in 1937 and withdrawn in 1965 and WT 2-6-4T No 56 on shed at Adelaide MPD Belfast probably in August 1960.

img1587 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958 Poss T2 66 Unknown UG 0-6-0 45 and WT 2-6-4T 56 on ...jpg

GNR(I) No 172 Slieve Donard, an S class 4-4-0 which was built in 1913 by Beyer Peacock and carried UTA No 60. It was withdrawn in 1960. It's on a Belfast Great Victoria Street to Armagh train passing Adelaide Station Belfast probably in August 1960 but could be 1958

img1588 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958 S 4-4-0 gnr 172 uta 60 Belfast Gt Victoria St to Ar...jpg

Adelaide Station Belfast looking west probably in August 1960.

img1589 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958 Adelaide Stn Belfast looking west Aug 60 copyright ...jpg

Brian

Martin Shaw

Western Thunderer
I had to visit my wife's niece and her husband in their new house, a very genteel afternoon I suppose.

The PP class was eventually 17 locomotives supplied in various batches between 1896 and 1911, 15 built by Beyer Peacock and two by Dundalk. The boiler situation was complex but by 1960 no 42 had a boiler at least 40 years old. Apparently York Road issued instructions that No 74 was to be withdrawn for scrapping. This rather alarmed Newry shed as 74's boiler was new in 1941 and they couldn't understand why a locomotive with a 40 plus year old boiler was being retained whilst a far newer one was being scrapped. It seems that someone, probably fairly senior, swapped some numbers such that 42 was despatched to Belfast to have it's picture taken by Tim, or maybe not.

Now 42 is recorded as being withdrawn in March 1960 which suggests Tim's picture is possibly the suggested 1958 date. There is an interesting twist here, on the withdrawal of UTA 42x the ex GNRI 42, UTA 74x was renumbered 42x in March 1960 until withdrawal in July 1963 so it is possible the photo was taken in summer 1960 of UTA42x which isn't as it first appears. Don't know the answer here, any thoughts Brian?

Martin

Roger Pound

Western Thunderer
Just a little bit of extra information on the WT no.56. It was indeed a Derby built loco in August 1950 as one of Lot 4332, which covered the final three locos 55, 56 & 57, of this class. It was withdrawn in October 1970.

Roger.

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
More interesting additions, thanks Martin and Roger. Following your comments concerning the PP class, Martin, I've burrowed further in to Tim's notes and can now confirm the date as 10th August 1960 which makes 42X actually the renumbered GNR(I) 74X. I bet not many people know that, you know. That's another little gem to add to the details.

We've seen this loco in the last post so I'll not repeat details. It's WT class 2-6-4T No 56 on shed at Adelaide MPD Belfast with a date now confirmed of August 19th 1962, so the date of the previous photo can be confirmed as well.

img1590 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958 Unknown WT 2-6-4T 56 On shed Adelaide MPD Aug 60 co...jpg

This is an ex-NCC W 2-6-0 we've not seen previously, No 91 The Bush, built by the LMS at Derby in 1933 and withdrawn by the UTA in 1965. It's on shed at Adelaide MPD on August 19th 1962.

img1591 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958 Unknown W 2-6-0 No 91 On shed Adelaide MPD Aug 60 c...jpg

Ex-GNR(I) Class UG 0-6-0 No 78, now UTA No 45, built in 1937 by the GNR and withdrawn in 1965 on a Belfast Great Victoria Street to Newry train passing Adelaide Station area August 19th 1962.

img1592 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958 S2 4-4-0 (actually 0-6-0) Belfast Gt Victoria St to...jpg

Brian

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Ex NCC Class W 2-6-0 No 94 The Maine built by the NCC in 1934 and named in 1936 passing the area of Adelaide Station. No 94 was withdrawn by the UTA in 1965. Date now confirmed as August 19th 1962.

img1593 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958 W 2-6-0 No 94 passing Adelaide Station area Aug 60 ...jpg

Ex GNR(I) U Class 4-4-0 No 201 Meath built by Beyer Peacock in 1948 and renumbered as UTA No 66. It was withdrawn in 1965. On shed at Adelaide MPD on 19th August 1962.

img1595 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958  Unknown U 4-4-0 No 66 On shed Adelaide MPD Aug 60 ...jpg

Still carrying GNR on the tender PG class 0-6-0 No 10 Bessbrook, built in 1904 by the GNR and superheated in 1925 when it became 10s. It carried the same number on the UTA who withdrew it in 1964. On shed Adelaide MPD on 19th August 1962.

img1596 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958 Unknown PG 0-6-0 No B10 On shed Adelaide MPD Aug 60...jpg

Brian

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Hi Graham. Dave's given chapter and verse on "Merlin" I reckon so I've no more to add. There was a "V", No 86, Peregrine recorded by Tim, however. See post #1852. As for the GSR Class 800, Tony, I agree they were fine looking engines. It's unlikely that there'll be any of these in the collection, though, as Tim was pretty exclusively North of the border.

Two photos of UTA UG 0-6-0 No 48, ex GNR(I) No 146 built by Beyer Peacock in 1920 which made it in to Northern Irish Railways in 1968 but was withdrawn the same year. On shed at Adelaide MPD on the now confirmed date of August 1962.

img1597 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958 Unknown QLG Actually UG 48 On shed Adelaide MPD Aug...jpg

img1598 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958 Unknown QLG Actually UG 48  On shed Adelaide MPD Au...jpg

A general view of Adelaide MPD in August 1962.

img1599 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958 General view Adelaide MPD Aug 60 copyright Final.jpg

On shed at Adelaide MPD in August 1962. The rear of Ex NCC WT 2-6-4T No 56 for which details are in post #1892 so not repeated here. There's a UG (I think), possibly No 48 again and a U which was GNR(I) No 201 Meath then UTA No 66 - see post #1896 for details.

img1600 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958 Rear of unknown WT56 , QLG actually UG poss 48 and ...jpg

Finally No 66 again, same place, same time.

img1601 TM Ulster Rail Scenes Irish 1 1958 Unknown S2 actually U 66 4-4-0 rear view on shed Ad...jpg

Brian