7mm Millicent Street

Barnaby

Western Thunderer
'Tis only my 2nd visit since March '22 and as I said then the amount of detail work that is on show is incredible. It just goes to show that the model railway work is never finished.

Well done, Rippers.

Purple-haze

Western Thunderer
Jeff, that is terrific news. I know what you mean, I think I'm working at the same pace, but my output is down about 60% !!! This ani domino is a PITA,

regards Rog

Rippers

Western Thunderer
Has this magnificent model gone into hibernation, or is it on a slow burn? It would be such a shame if it were to disappear.

regards Rog
HI Rog. As Jeff has already indicated the progress is more glacial on this model than some of the rapid build essays we have been known for building on the past.
You are not seeing much at present as the last of the foreground buildings are being completed and small details, figures and vehicles being prepared on various scattered workbenches.
IMG_20230329_131423.jpg
It's all starting to come together now though.

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
HI Rog. As Jeff has already indicated the progress is more glacial on this model than some of the rapid build essays we have been known for building on the past.
You are not seeing much at present as the last of the foreground buildings are being completed and small details, figures and vehicles being prepared on various scattered workbenches.
View attachment 183752
It's all starting to come together now though.
Progress might be glacial, but the results still make me think I should just give up now.... that ghost sign is incredible. :bowdown:

Purple-haze

Western Thunderer
Thank you rippers, for a bloke of my age, you'll understand how welcome that site is! Trouble is there are very few public loos left.

regards Rog