Gauge O Guild Kettering 2023

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
Not seen mention yet on WT. Anyone going?:

Guild Spring Show 2023
Date:
Saturday, 4th March 2023 10:00 - 16:00 (09:30 for advanced ticket holders)
The Arena. Kettering Leisure Village. Thurston drive. Kettering. NN15 6PB.
Price:
£8.00 for members and £12.00 for non-members if purchased in advance. £1.00 extra on the door
On-line tickets:
The Gauge O Guild
Postal tickets:
Postal tickets also available via 01594 841856
Information:
The planning for the Spring Show in 2023 is well under way

Layouts booked:

Denton Sidings by Jon Boot
Dunwich Tramway by Colin & Margaret French
Tetbury by David Beighton
Harbourne St Mary's by David Tuffs
Template Wagon Works by Dave Tailby
North Foreland by John & Peter Smith
The East Midlands Test Track

Demonstrators booked:

Architectural Building with Paul Bason
Building & weathering with John Emerson
Scratch building wooden coaches with Brian Bartholomew
Soldering with Rob Bishop
Painting & Lining with Geoff Haynes
Sourcing information with Nigel Paine

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
I’ve been pondering. theres no compelling reason to go, apart from catching up chums.

The only stuff I actually need is plasticard and solvent. I've still got piles of other stuff bought at Telford and Kettering in previous years I've yet to use / build.

It is good to catch up with folk though.

simond

Western Thunderer
Very definitely in my diary, looking forward to it, hope to see a few of the crowd?

there doesn’t appear to be a show plan yet, might I suggest a meeting point by the test track, at say 13:00?

Richard Gawler

Western Thunderer
Very definitely in my diary, looking forward to it, hope to see a few of the crowd?

there doesn’t appear to be a show plan yet, might I suggest a meeting point by the test track, at say 13:00?

Yes, I'll try to be by the test track at 13:00. I am a white middle-aged bloke with glasses and little hair. So you will all find me easily. If I take the Y14 along I might well be clutching a r/c controller :)

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Phil continues to trade on line but has now stopped going to exhibitions. He's advised me that he'll now be concentrating on wire, tube and nuts and bolts sort of stuff. In fact quite a few lines of his other stock is being sold at good prices so it may be worth giving his web site a check.

Brian