Albion Yard & Others

PMP

Western Thunderer
90ACF02D-E9EB-4217-BDC0-ABC4F847E93F.jpeg
With the core landscape being blocked in, I’m starting to do my 3D ‘planning’. I use various buildings and boxes, blank tree armatures to fill in sections and see if my mental image matches the real life space and volume of the layout. It gives an early indicator of lighting issues to be addressed as well.
B2B24136-3312-4C72-9F4F-5DE5AF896A61.jpeg

Geoff

Western Thunderer
View attachment 169222
With the core landscape being blocked in, I’m starting to do my 3D ‘planning’. I use various buildings and boxes, blank tree armatures to fill in sections and see if my mental image matches the real life space and volume of the layout. It gives an early indicator of lighting issues to be addressed as well.
View attachment 169223
Brilliant Paul, both photos remind me of the sort of scene that George Iliffe Stokes used to create.

Geoff

PMP

Western Thunderer
ACB3B141-E3F3-42E3-A8FA-1B5151AE621A.jpeg
Shelfie 4, Maple River, currently making good progress. As usual I’m using buildings lying around the man cave to get a feel for structure size and volume. The building here dates way back to the mid noughties, and early tests on Albion Yard.

MarkR

Western Thunderer
Hi Paul,
Lovely pictures of Shelfie 4, i do like CPRail! Do you have an image of the track plan, please? Thank you.
Mark

MarkR

Western Thunderer
Hi Paul,
Many thanks for your reply, I am very tempted, I have a few CP rail locos, and several Rapido hoppers! I would like one of the Rapido SW1200’s, one day perhaps!
Mark

Reactions: PMP