Warley Exhibition At Nec

Alan

Western Thunderer
Nobodies mention this yet, anybody going?

As mentioned somewhere else Easterner and I and two mates will be exhibiting Potterbourne, so come and say hello.

Crane 1.jpgBulldog 1.jpg

Tappa

Western Thunderer
I'm there as an operator on Meopham East Junction. Looking forward to having a few beers with mates not seen for a long while.

Rippers

Western Thunderer
At risk of posting a 'me too' kind of reply............... I am there too!;)

Like Tappa I will be generally getting underfoot on Meopham East Junction. Which as a section of fast moving main line will be a whole new ball game after years of shunting layouts!!..........its more akin to Scalextric with trains!:D

mth

Western Thunderer
Jordan,
Its sadder than that, the fleet number is H125.:thumbs: and its the screen saver on my phone.

Dennis
Green is the colour, for all transport.;););)

John D

Western Thunderer
that Squires won't be there according to the Warley club website

OMG !!!....it's worse......on the 7mm yahoo group somebody's had an e-mail from them to say that as of 31.12.11 they will cease trading...........troubled times indeed

dennis-rs

Western Thunderer
... and Dennis (good name for a Truck Spotter!!:)) ) .... no comment....:rolleyes: ;)

hahaha comes from my other hobby fire trucks
john

marsa69

Western Thunderer
Dennis-rs(John) and myself have just returned from a very enjoyable day at Warley. It was my first visit and I have to say that I was very impressed. It wasn't as busy as I had expected and the selection of layouts was very impressive. Just the 7mm layouts alone were impressive, far more so than this years efforts at Guildex. The highlight for myself was seeing 'Apethorne Junction' in the flesh, this was a very well thought out, constructed and operated layout. The only gripe was the usual rip-off prices at the food concessions but you always have to take the rough with the smooth (before anyone says it, butties were not an option) ;)

Mark