1/32 The wall...

Simon

Flying Squad
No i haven't . We need injection moulded GWR chairs and decent wheels with moulded backs. I have a nice pair of ultrascale P4 wheels on the bench and they have the rear recess moulded :rant:
My wife suggested I model something with cobbled track, somewhere where the BR chairs were used or a scale where I can get the GW chairs......

I completely agree, (well maybe late LSWR;) ) but in the meantime will send you some of Cliff's to have a play with. I will also talk to Richard Webster about the possibility of getting "chinese" wheels again if I see him at Warley - how many would sir like to order:)) .

Back to Cliff, included are Bridge chairs, mightn't they be right for the engine shed track either side of the pit?

One other "answer" in the meantime is to model a light or early or industrial line with flatbottom rail, hence Spotty Siding.

Simon

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
you could always build the extension that never was - Watlington to Wallingford, and then run your BP on that:thumbs:

cheers

Mike

28ten

Guv'nor
As part of the planning process I think a small scale mock up will be a good idea so I shrank the CAD and chucked out a 2mm engine shed, the rest of the buildings will follow in due course
The 2mm shed is next to the 4mm WIP mineral, the control desk is 7mm and the rear 'box is 1/32 :))
the Christmas tree is TT :p

IMG_0920.jpg