Brushs Laser Cutting and 3d Printing workbench

Yorkshire Dave

Western Thunderer
Hi Phil,

Hope you are keeping well in these interesting times.

On your website you have the following entry:

index.php

Are you able to give a hint on what type you hope to produce and what finish (brick or stone) it might be?

These are on Intentio's Facebook page which I would presume is more like you would have had in mind.

Screenshot_2020-04-18 Intentio - Posts(2).png

mickoo

Western Thunderer
Enforced watching of Phantom of the Opera this evening presented me with the opportunity to spend some time with my own workbench on my lap.

So a pile of bits ..,

View attachment 122026Transformed to a nice pile of pallets.
View attachment 122027
The CHEP GKN pallets were washed over with a blue acrylic paint. I’ve a few more to do for my planned diorama.
View attachment 122028
Funnily enough, I work the other way, reducing full size ones into bite-able chinks for the wood burner :p

They do look good though :thumbs:

LarryG

Western Thunderer
Going back to 6th February 2020, you uploaded a neat McKenna & Holland signal box. Was this a special for 7mm?

Deano747

Western Thunderer
Enforced watching of Phantom of the Opera this evening presented me with the opportunity to spend some time with my own workbench on my lap.

So a pile of bits ..,

View attachment 122026Transformed to a nice pile of pallets.
View attachment 122027
The CHEP GKN pallets were washed over with a blue acrylic paint. I’ve a few more to do for my planned diorama.
View attachment 122028

Love Phantom of the opera with Michael Crawford, ......and fantastic pallets!!

Regards, Deano.

AndyH

Very impressive Phil
Agreed. Really great.
Not a the best photo from my phone as this is very small. A little GWR sign at just a scale 30" wide!
View attachment 122453

Quite a bit of work getting the settings spot on?
Mind you on our Trotec at this scale it varies quite a bit even in the same batch of laser ply.
Always fascinated to see what you’ll get up to next!

BrushType4

Western Thunderer
Agreed. Really great.

Quite a bit of work getting the settings spot on?
Mind you on our Trotec at this scale it varies quite a bit even in the same batch of laser ply.
Always fascinated to see what you’ll get up to next!
Hi Andy,

Only a couple of goes, the settings are preinstalled and it was just a tweak. I turned off the air assist and that made it much better. I think I may have another tweak as I've previous examples completed on my old HPC that are a better finish.

Thanks for your interest!

BrushType4

Western Thunderer
A tweak with the settings and I’ve cut these. Straight from the laser and no clean up.

11079B03-3179-44DB-8662-88C2E5994D27.jpeg

Any wagon plate possible. Have every wagon I individually numbered.
7E7E22D9-89B5-460E-9536-5921B9CE998B.jpeg

I must be doing something right as Trotec Lasers have asked if they can use in their marketing materials.