Any one for Kettering - 2nd March?

Dikitriki

Flying Squad
From the Heyside Group:
Me, Tony, Tim, Allan, Clive, Roger, Brian.

Looking forward to it, aspecially as I missed Bristol because of the snow: I have a big shopping list of scenic accessories.

Richard

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
Unfortunately, I am having to bale out - grandaughter's 12th birthday bash has been brought forward by one day:rant::rant::rant:

Hope everybody has a good time and I look forward to seeing the photos af all of the purchases in due course. My mate is picking up the detailing bits for the 121 from Westdale and the postie delivered a white box from Scotland yesterday so I should be kept quiet for a week or two - and yes the photos will appear - some time soon.

cheers - see you at Leigh, Halifax and Telford

Mike

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
Just as long as one of us does not have too much to drink.
No doubt some may think that there will be enough WTers at the show to prop you up... :rolleyes: .

Just make sure that you stick a "return to" label on your coat for when someone takes you to the station :cool: .

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
Definitely going now, and with Mrs JB in tow..

WT meet at midday at the test track as usual?

Is the parking situation still the same, bit of a nightmare last year, as with most previous years!

JB.

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Definitely going now, and with Mrs JB in tow..

WT meet at midday at the test track as usual?

Is the parking situation still the same, bit of a nightmare last year, as with most previous years!

JB.

1pm usually JB, but I'm happy to go with the flow if anyone wants a different time?:) ..........see previous posts about parking (should be OK) ;)

Phill :)