Book "Thunderbolt's Last Run"

Simon

Flying Squad
Hot on the heels of the great Railway Children re-make, and a mere 70 years after the cameras stopped rolling in Titfield - here at last is the truth about what happened after the film!

Did Harry get his girl?
Where did Dan end up living?
Did Pearce and Crump go to prison?
What happened to "Thunderbolt"?
Did the train keep on running from Titfield to Mallingford?

The answers to all these questions and many more are revealed in a dazzling new comedy sensation from the pen of Thomas F. Young. "Thunderbolt's Last Run".

We guarantee you will not be disappointed when you open this book and go back with Tom to the magical landscape of Titfield and the extraordinary events that took place all those years ago

Available very soon from Wild Swan Books and "The Titfield Thunderbolt".....

Simon

Flying Squad
The proof of Tom's book has now arrived for careful checking over.

Harry is very worried about the secrets the new book is going to reveal - will Joan ever forgive him?

1-Sid and Joan.jpg

All will be revealed shortly.....

Simon

Flying Squad
Absolutely suitable, it is not written with children in mind, but I think they will like it.

The level of jeopardy and "reality" in Tom's book is commensurate with that in the film.

My Valentine does have a slight soft spot for a "Mrs Ely", but it is entirely platonic, oops - plot spoiler alert!

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
Absolutely suitable, it is not written with children in mind, but I think they will like it.

The level of jeopardy and "reality" in Tom's book is commensurate with that in the film.

My Valentine does have a slight soft spot for a "Mrs Ely", but it is entirely platonic, oops - plot spoiler alert!
Thanks Simon,

Let me know when you have them in stock and I'll give you a call!

JB.