Re: Image test

28ten

Guv'nor
Image upload limit increased to 8 pictures

Just testing image uploads resizing etc
Some of you were having problems uploading I have reset the image resizer and increased the file size which should fix the problem

Western

Image testing and problems

found the problem and increased the upload limit

Attachments

• IMG_2668.JPG
    IMG_2668.JPG
    262.4 KB · Views: 57

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
Image testing and problems -sorted

Hi

Just tried to add two more pictures to my 7028 Cadbury Castle thread and received the following message:

Cannot add another attachment, 3 is the maximum

Image size is 650 x 487 - any suggestions please?

Thanks

Dan

28ten

Guv'nor

Dan
i have increased the limit to 8 pictures per post although I would suggest a maximum 5 incase you get the infamous 'lost post' and you need to upload them again.

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer

28ten said:
Dan
i have increased the limit to 8 pictures per post although I would suggest a maximum 5 incase you get the infamous 'lost post' and you need to upload them again.

Thanks - I'll have a go at posting the other two pictures when I'm finished here. Does this mean though, that any photo-heavy posts (which I seem to be quite good at :) ), will need to be broken down into two or more parts?

Regards

Dan

28ten

Guv'nor

Dan Randall said:
[quote=""28ten"":3kl9pplk]Dan

Thanks - I'll have a go at posting the other two pictures when I'm finished here. Does this mean though, that any photo-heavy posts (which I seem to be quite good at :) ), will need to be broken down into two or more parts?

Regards

Dan[/quote:3kl9pplk]
Yes, its best to use several individual posts for anything image intensive. If the post has a lot of text it might be an idea to write it in word and copy and paste the text, just in case it gets lost for whatever reason.

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer

28ten said:
[quote=""Dan Randall"":2tqeug98][quote=""28ten"":2tqeug98]Dan

Regards

Dan[/quote:2tqeug98]
Yes, its best to use several individual posts for anything image intensive. If the post has a lot of text it might be an idea to write it in word and copy and paste the text, just in case it gets lost for whatever reason.[/quote:2tqeug98]

Sorry, me again. :oops: I used to do just that on another forum, but then after a while, all my (and other people's), punctuation marks changed into numerous bizarre characters!

I'm very comfortable with the word/copy/paste method as I'm used to it, but do you think the same things might happen to posts on here?

Regards

Dan

28ten

Guv'nor
Image upload limit increased to 8 pictures

The punctuation marks shouldnt change..... what I would recommend - although you don't have to - is using notepad (which comes with windows) rather than word, as word adds "stuff' to the text. If you are using a Mac Textedit is ideal.
You can find notepad here

Attachments

• notepadscreen.png
    notepadscreen.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 20
  • notepad menu.png
    notepad menu.png
    58 KB · Views: 20