1/32 Python P14's

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
I prefer links but don't mind use of my photos for a good reason. I object to the details being removed. I am publishing a historical record of rollling stock.

Paul
Thank you for saying that, Paul. I want Tim's photos to be used and I'm delighted to hear when they've been so employed. I'll get very upset if any appear without the copyright info... One of mine is in a Blue Pullman book without my previous knowledge although it is properly attributed. :rant:

Brian

hrmspaul

Western Thunderer
Thank you for saying that, Paul. I want Tim's photos to be used and I'm delighted to hear when they've been so employed. I'll get very upset if any appear without the copyright info... One of mine is in a Blue Pullman book without my previous knowledge although it is properly attributed. :rant:

Brian
I hope you sent them an invoice.

Paul

oldravendale

Western Thunderer

Paul
Hmmm. I didn't think of that! It could be a nice little earner.

The frustrating thing is that I'd have given willing permission for just a copy of the book. In fact that may be what I should do.

Thanks for your suggestion, Paul.

Brian

Ian@StEnochs

Western Thunderer

Paul

A tale of warning!

A group I am involved with produced a series of leaflets of pub trails using public transport. Each pub was illustrated with an exterior photo and some inside. The leaflets were distributed free and also made available on our website and were popular with visitors to the area. Distributed free but financed by us.
Imagine our consternation to receive an invoice and a threatening demand for £750 because one, of the pictures had been lifted from the internet. All the other pictures had been taken by members but the one in question was a drone picture due to the cramped nature of the subject.
Upshot of the matter was that after much consultation with our lawyers we had to pay up!
Our case is now used as the model to educate others to be very careful to get permission to use a photo BEFORE using it in print.

Ian.

Dave Bowden

Western Thunderer
Here are the photos of the two finished Python P14's and this will be the end of this posting.

It appears I'm unable to post these photos even though they are uploaded (Pilot Error):(
DaveP14_1.jpg
P14_2.jpg
P14_3.jpg
P14_4.jpg
P14_6.jpg

The last photo is to show the level of detail that I've added with the help from John Lewis who provided brake detail drawings.
The photos were taken by me on my garden G1 layout.

Dave Bowden

Last edited:

Dave Bowden

Western Thunderer
This is a guess, Dave, but the photo titles don't have an apostrophe in them, do they? If that's the case the photos won't upload on here. You may want to understand how I know that....:)

Brian
Thank you Brian, I've changed the titles so I'll try uploading them again
Dave