John Isherwood / Cambridge Custom Transfers

Marc Dobson

Western Thunderer
For those who haven't seen this it seams anyone big or small who wants to promote their products are affected by it.

cctransuk

For those who haven't seen this it seams anyone big or small who wants to promote their products are affected by it.

That's what I received.

My response was robust, as is my character! It was deleted very promptly, and I was - and still am - on the 'naughty step'.

John Isherwood.

adrian

Flying Squad
It has caused a lot of upset to many. It does'nt appear to have been well thought out, prior to the release date.
Thanks for the link - people can follow the link for information but lets just leave it at that. Not interested in discussing the policy on here though, it's their problem not mine. Please take it to private messages if you want to ask specific questions or discuss.

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Thanks for the link - people can follow the link for information but lets just leave it at that. Not interested in discussing the policy on here though, it's their problem not mine. Please take it to private messages if you want to ask specific questions or discuss.
It's stipulated in the "About" Section, tab on the top line of every page on WT....
We fully recognize that there are other Model Railway forums and have no qualms about mentioning them directly particularly if you have a link to some good modelling. However this is not the place to bring any grievances or politics from those forums, we're here for the modelling not for having a moan about other forums.

Yes RMweb is changing due to it now being owned by a commercial company. I also think that the foretold demise of RMweb is similar to predictions of the imminent death of the whole hobby of railway modelling - which has been confidently predicted since before I was even born, as far as I can tell. ;) :)

djparkins

Western Thunderer
It's stipulated in the "About" Section, tab on the top line of every page on WT....

Yes RMweb is changing due to it now being owned by a commercial company. I also think that the foretold demise of RMweb is similar to predictions of the imminent death of the whole hobby of railway modelling - which has been confidently predicted since before I was even born, as far as I can tell. ;) :)
Yes Jordan

But your birth turned that decline around!!!

Tim Hale

Western Thunderer
Hello Mr Isherwood,

I have always been pleased with both your product and personal service. Please enjoy WT, you are not alone.

Tim Hale

cctransuk

Hello Mr Isherwood,

I have always been pleased with both your product and personal service. Please enjoy WT, you are not alone.

Tim Hale

Tim - and all others who have expressed similar welcome and support, thank you!

I intend to continue to offer CCT transfers for as long as increasing age permits. I have just acquired another, fully rebuilt and refurbished printer, and have good stocks of ink cartridges, so supply should be assured for some time yet.

Regards,
John Isherwood.