Hi All From Sunny Dorset!!!!

• Thread starter Darren Johnson
  • Start date
D

Darren Johnson

Well hello WT. toothpaste livery:D belongs in a crest tube. seriously the livery suited 86401 but it's pre sector livery was better:))

Hi iploffy, I take it you are not over joyed with the crest livery :( ;)

Yes I agree with the application of the NSE livery to 86401, but you mention the pre sector livery was better :rolleyes: I will have to think about that :thumbs:

Cheers Darren NSE DAZ

D

Darren Johnson

Told you it doesn't take long on these "New member" threads for the descent into a colour war to start.... oh and look who it is..!! :rolleyes: :D :p

Welcome to the Madhouse, Darren!!:thumbs:

Hi Jordan, many thanks :thumbs:

Thanks for clearing that up I thought it was just me and the NSE colour scheme ;)

All the best Darren NSE DAZ

D

Darren Johnson

No mate absolutely nothing to do with you, but you mentioned colours a long standing bit of banter and a good laugh to boot

Hi iploffy, I can see there is history of livery banter now :thumbs:

Just for the record I also have a soft spot with diesel units in BR blue with yellow end,s especially the class 33 :cool:

No Gestapo here :D

Eastsidepilot

Western Thunderer
Welcome Darren, or should we just use Daz,
Anyway, look forward to seeing your project progress, refreshing to see something of fairly recent" modern image" mate.

ATB, Col.:)

D

Darren Johnson

Welcome Darren, or should we just use Daz,
Anyway, look forward to seeing your project progress, refreshing to see something of fairly recent" modern image" mate.

ATB, Col.:)

Hi Col, many thanks, Daz will be fine :thumbs:

I hope you enjoy my progress reports at Shaftesbhury.