Gauge O Guild - Guildex 7th & 8th September 2024 Bingley Hall on Stafford County Showground

Dave Holt

Western Thunderer
Absolutely right, Simon. That's why I use Plastic Weld or DL-Limonene, because MEK would probably refuse to be drawn up by the capillary action, with it not being the real thing.:))
Dave.

JimG

Western Thunderer
But then again, it isn't compulsory to be a chain smoker, even if you are adept at using the hot end as a tool.
Making rivet heads on the original brown rod. :) Although a smoker in the past I could never match George's constant provision of a glowing fag end to melt the rod - I gave in and used a candle flame. :)

Jim.

Al Tait

Western Thunderer
The MIOG team would just like to say a massive thank you to everyone who came by and bought raffle tickets or chucked some change in our bucket this weekend. We managed to raise an amazing £721.40 through everyone's generosity!
The money will be going to Prostate Cancer UK and speaking to so many of you this weekend drove home just how important the research into prostate cancer is and how many lives it has effected of the visitors at Guildex alone.
We would also like to thank Footplate of Kidderminster and Flangeway for their support and being the ones to make this first milestone possible!

hc=xqMIgEk1bu4Q7kNvgHLGkbJ&_nc_ht=scontent.fbhx4-1.jpg

Dave Lowery pulled winning ticker number 261 from the draw.
hc=oX9bxiXmrr0Q7kNvgHveGrk&_nc_ht=scontent.fbhx4-1.jpg