Brightwell S7 meet..

Heather Kay

Western Thunderer
*raises hand*

I shall be dragging along Best Beloved, and I think John Lewsey might be going.

I know it's not S7, but I plan to bring along the 5700 in whatever state it's in for comment and criticism.

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
[quote="Heather Kay, post: 90825, member: 541I know it's not S7, but I plan to bring along the 5700.[/quote]
How easy might it be to leave off the brake gear and substitute S7 axles for the day?

Heather Kay

Western Thunderer
How easy might it be to leave off the brake gear and substitute S7 axles for the day?

Actually, quite easy. That might be fun. I don't think I have any axles in stock, but I am pretty certain we have some spacing washers somewhere...

Heather Kay

Western Thunderer
I think it's apposite to point out this meeting is the first to be held as part of the Group's silver jubilee year. There are other jollies planned through the year, apparently.

richard carr

Western Thunderer
It would be nice if they bothered to tell us about them.

Sadly I can't make I have to go on holiday, the Bosses orders

Richard

S7BcSR

Western Thunderer
Richard
Read the newsletters, there were details in the last newsletter of what we will be doing, but all based around events that we usually have.

Rob

S7BcSR

Western Thunderer
All
See note on the S7 thread. All 7mm modellers welcome although all models apart from Heathers 57XX will be S7 (Standard Gauge or Broad Gauge).

Rob

Wagonman

Western Thunderer
Heather, can you take your camera gear with you? Please? Pretty please? The Newsletter needs you! I was hoping to be there but work and a few medical issues preclude it, alas.

Richard