Brian's Great Phosphor Bronze Bonanza

BrushType4

Western Thunderer
Hi Brain and Steph,

I'm really sorry but I forgot to collect mine like an idiot. I sat and talked to Steph about gearboxes for ages and completely forgot about the phosphor bronze! If possible could you hold on to it until I can collect please ?

I didn't manage to get to Telford at all and I forgot to organise a collection so can I second Steph hanging on please?

Cheers Brian for the phosphor bronze.

mickoo

Western Thunderer
Like above, big thanks to Steph and oldravendale for the PB strip, enough to keep me going for a good while.

alcazar

I too forgot to visit and ask, I was too disappointed after failing to get my Finney V2.
Can I pay postage to get it sent?

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
Oh poop I got talking to everyone and ended up missing it as well are you going to Kettering or can I meet you to collect mine. I was talking on the Saturday and completely missed the Sunday gassing session.

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
Hi Brian,

I would like to add my thanks to you for providing it and to Steph for passing it to me - I had completely forgotten:oops:
It was good to meet you too it's always nice to put faces to names.:thumbs:

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Thank you all for our kind words. I agree - it's very useful stuff. Thanks too to Steph for acting as the collection point.

For those who forgot to collect - thanks for the advice above. I'll contact each separately and ensure that the supplies come to you by one means or another.

However, I also have uncollected rolls here for Phil Dyson, Steve O and Railwaymaniac. If you let me know what you'd like me to do with your material I'll try to arrange. If you want it sent a smallish padded bag is probably best, and I suggest we contact via PM to avoid clogging up the WT airwaves.

Best regards.

Brian

Railwaymaniac

Western Thunderer
Brian;

Oopsss ... ... ... Sorry 'bout that :oops:
(Usual deal, if my memory was dynamite then the explosion wouldn't part my hair ...)

PM Sent

Ian

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Thank you all for our kind words. I agree - it's very useful stuff. Thanks too to Steph for acting as the collection point.

For those who forgot to collect - thanks for the advice above. I'll contact each separately and ensure that the supplies come to you by one means or another.

However, I also have uncollected rolls here for Phil Dyson, Steve O and Railwaymaniac. If you let me know what you'd like me to do with your material I'll try to arrange. If you want it sent a smallish padded bag is probably best, and I suggest we contact via PM to avoid clogging up the WT airwaves.

Best regards.

Brian

Sorry Brian, I missed your post until now:oops:.

I can post you the postage cost or pick up from my next Guild show (Kettering) whichever suites you best? :)

Cheers Phill :thumbs:

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Sorry Brian, I missed your post until now:oops:.

I can post you the postage cost or pick up from my next Guild show (Kettering) whichever suites you best? :)

Cheers Phill :thumbs:

Hi Phill.

Your choice entirely. If you want this sent send me a PM and I'll give you my address. However, I expect to be at Kettering and can bring it with me.

Best regards.

Brian

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
If that's the case, I'd like to put in an order, too, please. I have no idea how much I'd like, so I'll be happy with whatever most of the others had from you. :thumbs:
Hi Heather.

I'll be delighted to supply. Will a couple of metres be enough? I can do more.

Steph and I will be at Reading. No doubt we'll set up a time for a WT meet, so I'll have the box of cut lengths of phosphor bronze there. (And for anyone else who was unable to collect at Telford).

Brian

simond

Western Thunderer
Brian

Thanks very much!

Ditto, whatever the "regular portion" is. I'm looking forward to Reading - see you there if that's ok

Not sure about doing PMs on WT, will try to send you my mobile number.

Kind regards & thanks
Simon

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Just checking who'll be at Reading and wishes me to bring their phosphor bronze with me. I have Heather's and simond's orders ready to go as I know they will be there. If you want me to bring yours and missed me at Telford, now's your chance! I'll be delighted to supply any newcomers who might find this useful too. A couple of metres seems about right, but I can supply more if needed.

I'd like to know who will want theirs at Reading so that I don't bring large quantities unnecessarily - it's exceptionally heavy in quantity.

Will there be a WT meet at Reading, and if so where and at what time?

Brian