Superglues!

TheSnapper

Western Thunderer
Just thought I'd ask - any particular recommendations for Superglues?

I have been using the various ZAP products for a while, but need to replenish soon, so was thinking about looking at the slightly cheaper "Roket" range, or perhaps the even cheaper "Vitalbond" ones that Eileen's are selling.

I'm interested in hearing about all types, thin, medium, thick, instant, slow, etc. Price is not the main consideration, performace being the most important.

Thanks

Tim

mickoo

Western Thunderer
Stick with Zap, it does what it says it on the tin. There was a review in one of the modelling magazines and they tested the whole range and the Zap range came out on top. I think roket came out well too, isnt that the stuff that JLTRT ship and suggest for their products?

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
Tim,

What Mick said (especially the groan-worthy pun); Zap is probably the best 'everyday' stuff on the market at the moment.

Steph

westernfan

Western Thunderer
I have a new bottle of zap, zap a gap, medium Ca+ says on the label gap filling formula works on oily surfaces ,I have yet to try it, but it looks very runny :confused:

I usually buy the blue label rocket medium super glue ,which to prolong shelf life i keep in the fridge . its always been good for my needs, plastics and those white metal kits .

WF