Re: Ey up mi duck...

Suddaby

Western Thunderer
Ey up mi duck...

Hi everyone,

Found this site, like I suspect a number of others recently, from a link on RMWeb, so thought I had better put a bit of an introduction in,especially as I have just posted about my club's (Rochdale MRG) exhibition under............... er Exhibitions!

I have been a "member" of Rochdale since the late 70's, membership fees were much cheaper then, and you only pay once, but repeatedly! Sorry but you have to be in the know to understand that one!!!

Really interested in 7mm, and I am definitely Area 51, favouring the work of Sir NG, though period wise in the early 60's. However in my defence, I do adore the little railways of Wales, particularly the W&L. Originally from Hull, but have lived in the East Midlands (almost ON J28 of the M1), much longer than I lived in Hull.

Don't seem to get much modelling done, the armchair is far too comfy, but have spent a lot of time behind layouts at shows, and subsequently in front of bars afterwards! Currently on the circuit with New Hey, and have just started helping with Bradfield - Gloucester Square.

Hope to see some of you at Rochdale - say hello, I'll probably be the one relieving you of your money.

Kevin

Old Buffer

Western Thunderer
Ey up mi duck...

Welcome Kevin,
You will fit into area 51 nicely especially as you are in the GREEN era. We will soon be outnumbering the BLUE ones
Alan

Western Thunderer
Ey up mi duck...

Welcome Kevin  :wave:

I'm in Mansfield Woodhouse & Lancer1027 (Rob) is in Kirkby in Ashfield.  :))

We are both BLUE era

Steve  :thumbs:

marsa69

Western Thunderer
Ey up mi duck...

Hi Kevin and welcome from a Bolton lad, so I know what it must be like for you mingling with the Dingles cousins  :))

regards,

Mark

PS Watch out for lancer and 40126. They have a strange fettish for rams  :eek: