Model Express Warship

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
When I get mine it will the BFYE no red I am afraid, I have always thought that the BLUE colour suited them better than the older colour schemes, but again it will have to be work stained and rusty

S

SteveO

I've got a Nationalised Railways Warship so I'm looking forward to seeing this develop. I'm also keen on getting one of those frets from DJH mentioned here, if they are still available?

Oh, before you ask, it's going to be green - all green, as D800. Corrr!

Simon

Flying Squad
Glory should never have been cut up:mad:

Phill :(

I can't remember how it came about, but in 1977 I spent a happy day with Colin Massingham and his friends at the turntable in Swindon, I think we may have been prepping 818 for painting or maybe it was the Hymek. It was certainly a tragedy that Glory was cut up so late in the day, irrespective of how much of it's insides were missing. Unfortunately I don't remember any details of the day although I can remember being lent my Dad's yellow Audi for the journey and driving up through Dauntsey bank - it was a lovely car. Oh, and I do remember going to the park cafe for lunch too!

Simon

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
Just having looked at the original post to this thread, seems that the discussion about mnemonics has gone on for just about three years - now that has to be a WT record! :D

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
And it touched on all things warshippy, as I said when I get mine i want to have it work stained and knackerd