Holderness Drain North - Roundy - Roundy?

James

Western Thunderer
James, HDN, was usualy a "Straight off the Street" job. By all acounts, my late father, who was then at KDG terrified them when he answered the Block Phone with "WHAT"! Then there was the tale of the Old Bloke getting out of his grave at midnight, and smoking his pipe. As for "Super Sig" forget it, he would cause that much trouble he wouldn't last five minutes.

I would quite fancy trying somewhere like HDN if there were such opportunities in our area now!

ZiderHead

Western Thunderer
Seen that programme a few times, always been impressed with the professionalism and attitude, keep up the good work :thumbs:

PS Your colleague should be a good runner with a name like that! :D

7mmMick

Western Thunderer
:)) :)) thanks Len, we caught him which is all that counts.

Seen that programme a few times, always been impressed with the professionalism and attitude, keep up the good work :thumbs:

PS Your colleague should be a good runner with a name like that! :D

Cheers Jon, oh eye Gaz can run like a good un :)) joking aside thank you very much for your kind comments. It's still very strange seeing the programs on the BBC but I'm proud to have something to show the kids when they're older and hopefully they'll see I'm not just old and boring ! I think we're on again soon and another series next year I think ?

ATB Mick

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Nice one Mick. :thumbs:
I watch these programs quite a bit. I love it when you catch these little:shit:. Keep up th great work and i will watch out for some improvement in your running next time your on:))

Rob:)

Dikitriki

Flying Squad
I can see the insurance questions now:

'Have you had any accidents in the last 5 years?'

'You mean, apart from when I deliberately rammed other vehicles?'

You come across very well Mick:thumbs: Good sergeant's material I would have thought.

Richard

7mmMick

Western Thunderer
Thanks again everyone :thumbs: I know what you mean Richard, technically not accidents I'd say. More a use of force in the line of duty :)) I hope the bosses share your thoughts, only time will tell and there's still a long way to go yet,

ATB Mick

iploffy

OC Blue Brigade
Nice to see you again Mick keep it going mate the little scroats get away with toooooo much these days and we are far to liberal with them