Hi Chaps and Chapesses!

B

boxbrownie

First day today....found your forum completely by accident, dare I say being a dyed in the wool LNER man thats probably the only way I would  ;D  But it looks very interesting and useful for technical topics and a lively and friendly place (although that could change after some of you read this post  :)) )

7mm 1st.....with a smattering, OK then a layout of 2mm Kato Japanese based as well, and just recently I have been admiring some of the lovely limited and custom edition 4mm diesels and electrics appearing, so now I have several boxes of those as well......maybe if I pop in here often enough I might even start to collect the Gresley Was Right....er GWR stuff.

Look forward to posting with all of you......cheers  :thumbs:

Best regards David

28ten

Guv'nor
Welcome David,  :wave: although it pains me to say it, there is a strong Eastern thunder section living in area 51  :))

marsa69

Western Thunderer
Can we not call them the 'Eastern Lightning' or something to avoid confusion?  :eek: :)) It's going to look like a County Cricket league table soon  :shit:

B

boxbrownie

Thunder and Lightening eh?  Sounds like a storm brewing..... :D

I have been taking a squint in area 51...some very informative 7mm modern stuff going on there, I'll most likelybe in that hangar if you cannot find me elsewhere.

Old Buffer

Western Thunderer
Welcome David, good to see another LNER/Gresley Was Right man. You will fit into area 51 nicely especially if the colour is APPLE GREEN, otherwise, the only true blue is GARTER BLUE, not this other stuff they keep on about.
Alan

Eastsidepilot

Western Thunderer
Welcome Dave,

As the Guv' say's there is a strong following of Eastern Delight in area 51, including me an Essex boy :))

ATB, Col.

7mmMick

Western Thunderer
Welcome Dave,

By ek the LNER numbers are growing, lovely ;D.This place has got it all and I dare say there's even a place for your jap stuff over at the darkside  :)) :)) :thumbs:

ATB Mick

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Old Buffer said:
You will fit into area 51 nicely especially if the colour is APPLE GREEN, otherwise, the only true blue is GARTER BLUE, not this other stuff they keep on about.
Yeah, soon the Forum will be "Area 51 with a small section added for Western Region stuff".... :eek:

Welcome aboard David - looks like you've got the hang of this place already... ;)

B

boxbrownie

Thanks for the warm welcome.........I am sure I will be as dilenquent with my posts in here as I am elsewhere  :D