Helloooo everyone

Rifter

Hi
I'm new to railway modelling, 1/32 being my preferred choice .
I came across this site looking for info on the Ruston 48ds.[in the process of building an Old Original kit] .
After looking on the forum etc thought what an interesting site :thumbs: and as blue is my favorite colour thought i ought to join .[oh but green is so tempting]
I enjoy modelling but needed a new direction so gauge 1,was decided upon as i have always had an interst in rail . So a steep learnig curve no boubt it will be.
I may be in area 51 as i live near Dereham in norfolk and would loike to in the futuer build a model of the A4 Mallard a long way off i think  :scratch:
I have a Manning Wardle 1/32 to build next though.
Will try to post pics of ruston v soon

Cheers  John

Old Buffer

Western Thunderer
Hello John,
A warm welcome to another area 51 man, the ranks are growing. Mallard eh, best colour for that is GARTER BLUE and all the others APPLE GREEN. Hope you enjoy it here, some of us are quite mad.
Alan

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
Welcome aboard! :wave:

Talk about jump in the deep end - straight to Gauge 1, eh? Fair play to you! :bowdown: :thumbs:

Buckjumper

Flying Squad
Well if you live in Dereham (fabulous station and environs, but you'd need a Zeppelin hangar to do it justice in 1:32!) and loike blue locos, forget the A4 and build a nice ultramarine Claud Hamilton or 1500 instead  :wave:

Simon

Flying Squad
Rifter said:
Hi
I'm new to railway modelling, 1/32 being my preferred choice .
I came across this site looking for info on the Ruston 48ds.[in the process of building an Old Original kit] .
After looking on the forum etc thought what an interesting site :thumbs: and as blue is my favorite colour thought i ought to join .[oh but green is so tempting]
I enjoy modelling but needed a new direction so gauge 1,was decided upon as i have always had an interst in rail . So a steep learnig curve no boubt it will be.
I may be in area 51 as i live near Dereham in norfolk and would loike to in the futuer build a model of the A4 Mallard a long way off i think  :scratch:
I have a Manning Wardle 1/32 to build next though.
Will try to post pics of ruston v soon

Cheers  John

Rustons, 1/32, Manning Wardle - top choices :thumbs:

Simon