Greetings from Sheffield

Mickey

Hey there y'all
I registered on here quite so time ago after Mr Fleming told me it was a very good site, particularly for those of a generally Western persuasion...
However a continuing series of domestic and financial crises rather stopped it at that point, and its all still on Stop at the mo to be right, but there does come a point when you kinda sit and think "oh well sitting here wont buy the baby a new dress" so I thought Id say hello :)

Modelling wise I really have got the mind of a particularly immature butterfly, but its mainly aimed at Cornwall ( or rather what I think Cornwall should look like!) with a re-born interest in the back streets of the Steel City in the 70s ...Thats a childhood thing of course.

Mickey

Good afternoon Sir.... Nice to be here and I trust you are well ?

oh and its definately (nearly all) Diesels and ex GW more or less :)

Alan

Western Thunderer
Glad to see you've joined and posted Mickey.

You'WILL eventually get used to the sense of humour. Honest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mickey

Thank you for the words of welcome.....Im still browsing around the site and keeping being sutiably impressed with what I see.
I can see I really will have to "raise my game" in such company - I just hope that when the bar is raised no one takes the ladder away!! :)