Gog Summer Show - Halifax 2nd June

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
I will be there in the morning Mike. Sadly Chris won't last long enough for a meet at 1.00 though. so for me it would need to be at 11/11.15

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
Hi Rob,

that's a shame that Chris cannot make the whole show. I have just checked the GOG website, there is no plan of the show published yet, but I would suggest the test track at around 11.15 if that's ok - the area where the Bring & Buy abutts it.

cheers

Mike

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
No problem Phill, we can still meet up at around 13.00 at the same part of the test track - and you can show us your bargain buys.

cheers

Mike

marsa69

Western Thunderer
I'll be there and so will iploffy and dennis-rs if I can drag their sorry arises there :thumbs:

Western Thunderer
Sadly I won't be there. Already booked up, camping with my family in North Derbyshire (God's country) !!!. Unless it rains all week before & forecast rain for that weekend. Then I might make a surprise visit.

Steve.

Phill Dyson

Western Thunderer
Sadly I won't be there. Already booked up, camping with my family in North Derbyshire (God's country) !!!. Unless it rains all week before & forecast rain for that weekend. Then I might make a surprise visit.

Steve.
see you there then:)) ;)

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
Guys,

I'll be at the show from about 11:30, once again attending as a member of the Guild's Technical Committee. So, if you fancy a chat, that's where you can find me.

I'm not entirely sure what I'll have with me, other than a test/demo CSB+split axles chassis that's just been completed as far as the rolling stage. Otherwise I might take up one or two of the last batch of scratchbuilt Maunsell carriages or whatever is looking most/least sensible on my workbench currently...

Steph​

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Unfortunately i cant make it,:(:( I'm in Glasgow the following weekend so no pass out and more importantly no money:(. Telford will be my next one.

Rob

D1054

Western Thunderer
I'll be there with a DCC diesel demonstration layout in conjunction with the Western Locomotive Association and look forward to seeing you all there...... please make yourselves known!

Boris.

rosspeacock

Modelling on a £1200 table.
I'll be there see you all Saturday, sadly no pennies to spend I'll have to get saving for Telford:thumbs:
Ross:D