GOG summer show - CLECKHEATON Saturday 1st June - NEW VENUE

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
posted on the Guild website yesterday

Please be aware that due to circumstances beyond our control the Summer show will now be held at

Whitcliffe Sports Centre
Tunsteads Avenue
Cleckheaton
West Yorkshire
BD19 3AQ

My personal thanks go to Nigel Smith, Alan Redgwick and John Bizley who bear the brunt of the extra work involved in finding a new venue and starting from scratch to inform all traders and map out the halls so that you will know where everyone is.

More details in GuildNews and the Gazette in May so please ensure that you READ them BOTH. Tell anyone that is not a Guild member who may want to attend the show.

Bruce Pinchbeck

cheers

Mike

rosspeacock

Modelling on a £1200 table.
My niece and nephew go to that school.. also I think you'll find its Turnsteads not Tunsteads for those of you who'll be putting it in your sat navs...

Ross

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
Shall we get the roll-call started on this one as well?

I'll be there on the Technical Committee stand, please do say hello if you're going to the show. Goodness knows what I'll have with me to talk about, but I guess I can confirm that over the next few days if needs be.

Steph

marsa69

Western Thunderer
Unfortunately I can't make it this year as I'm operating/co-ordinating/supervising/ensuring-dennisrs-doesn't-cock-up on the Lincoln central layout at the Lincoln MRS show which is on at the same time. Have fun people :thumbs:

Mark

Western Thunderer
Unfortunately I can't make it this year as I'm operating/co-ordinating/supervising/ensuring-dennisrs-doesn't-cock-up on the Lincoln central layout at the Lincoln MRS show which is on at the same time. Have fun people :thumbs:

Mark

So no juggling at the Model Express stand then, Mark :drool::drool::)):))

Steve :cool:

lancer1027

Western Thunderer
Unfortunately i wont be going.:( Family commitments:rolleyes:

Next show for me will be Telford:D which i am really looking forward to:thumbs:

Rob:)

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
Hi all,

just to say that I have just had a curfew placed on me for a week by the doctor - I have shingles, which is contagious once the blisters start weeping, which will be Thursdayish:headbang::headbang::headbang:

So having missed Kettering and now Cleckers, Telford is more than a must

Enjoy the show those that get there.

cheers

Mike