Brian's Great Phosphor Bronze Bonanza

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
I'm just making up the phosphor bronze orders ready for Telford. This the list I have - a couple of metres each except for iploffy/Ian who needs a bit more:

Alcazar/Jeff
Rob Pulham
Iploffy/Ian
Len Cattley
Osgood/Tony
Railwaymaniac/Ian
Daifly/Dave
Dikiriki/Richard

If you are not on this list and want some now is the time to let me know! I still have plenty.

Brian

S

SteveO

I feel tempted to opt in too, if only to bung it in with my kits so buyers can make up their own pick-ups. Unfortunately, I'm not going to Telford. Booo!

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
I feel tempted to opt in too, if only to bung it in with my kits so buyers can make up their own pick-ups. Unfortunately, I'm not going to Telford. Booo!

I can send you some, Steve. If interested PM me and I'll give you my address. A SAE will secure however much will be helpful.

Brian

mickoo

Western Thunderer
Brian, if I may, I'll take some off your hands, hopefully pick up at Telford but that's questionable ATM so SAE forthcoming when that decision has been made...by forces outside of my control.

oldravendale

Western Thunderer
Brian, if I may, I'll take some off your hands, hopefully pick up at Telford but that's questionable ATM so SAE forthcoming when that decision has been made...by forces outside of my control.

I'll roll up a couple of metres for you tomorrow, Mick. No problem to either send or bring with me to Telford.

Just so everyone is aware, I'll bring the ordered stuff with me to Telford. I expect to be there shortly after lunch time on Saturday and all day on Sunday. I've asked Steph if he'll keep the supplies with him so that everyone knows where to pick them up. (On the GOG Technical Committee stand). He's agreed subject to following his instructions about which I won't bore you.

I still have plenty, so if anyone wants more after seeing it let me know. I'm always happy to send it too, if you let me have a SAE, and the phospohor bronze can be rolled or supplied as strips to the maximum size of the envelope.

Brian

Osgood

Western Thunderer
Brian (and Steph) - thank you very much for the roll of PB strip collected at Telford, much appreciated!

Tony

7mmMick

Western Thunderer
Hi Brain and Steph,

I'm really sorry but I forgot to collect mine like an idiot. I sat and talked to Steph about gearboxes for ages and completely forgot about the phosphor bronze! If possible could you hold on to it until I can collect please ?

Apologies again Mick