And Here Comes Another One...

R

RichA

Just introducing myself; I'm Rich and I was lured here by my great friend Noel who is the Chief Engineer of The Nettlebridge Tramway in Somerset. Yes, another 5.5mm 'er I'm afraid!
Rich :)

Simon

Flying Squad
Just introducing myself; I'm Rich and I was lured here by my great friend Noel who is the Chief Engineer of The Nettlebridge Tramway in Somerset. Yes, another 5.5mm 'er I'm afraid!
Rich :)

Most excellent!

We'll soon have a proper "Somerset chapter" going:))

Simon

R

RichA

Most excellent!

We'll soon have a proper "Somerset chapter" going:))

Simon
Thanks Simon, I'm happy to be here - and another Bath Onion eh? Born and bred meself, moved out here for quiet!
Rich:cool:

D1054

Western Thunderer
Hi Rich, Welcome indeed. Birds of a feather....... 2 x 5.5mm gaugers together - a veritable swarm!
Hope you enjoy the forum! (it's really is rather good:thumbs:, except those :p who pull your leg a lot, and those who confangle you with technology:confused:, and then there's THEM who sit at the back of the class;)who are so :cool: but bicker and jibe :rolleyes: (but only for the best seats), we have bodgers, bashers :headbang: and heroes :drool: and stars:)).... and some silly sod who just likes emoticons:eek::oops: ) . Enjoy!