Adrian Swain, ABS Models

Ian G

Western Thunderer
Would like one of these, would go well on our clubs layout ex-LSWR Cowans Sheldon 36 ton Breakdown Crane.

Thank you David for taking the range on

Ian G

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
One kit for the O-11 with tarpaulin sheet in place please, Peter has done a web-site order.

Thank you, Graham

Osgood

Western Thunderer
I am assuming that the Zero Zephyrs range of kits was established by Adrian - does anyone know the reason for the choice of name?

MarkR

Western Thunderer
I think that the Zero Zephyrs series of kits was one of several ranges taken over by Adrian, I can't remember its origin, I sure covers will!
Mark

Mike W

Western Thunderer
Eric Underhill made most (?all) of the Zero Zephyr kits, but so far as I recall it was Adrian that came up with the name?

Mike

john lewsey

Western Thunderer
Hi I am making one of Eric's kits at the moment. Adrián had put an LNWR 2-4-2 Tank to one side for me but I was unable to get to see him in time
John

djparkins

Western Thunderer
Eric Underhill made most (?all) of the Zero Zephyr kits, but so far as I recall it was Adrian that came up with the name?

Mike

Yes but some were Vulcan kits and were sold to Eric Underhill and then some were MMP kits l sold to Eric. Then it all went to Adrian who also had some DJB kits. So the range was disparate. Anyway it has gone to Ian Young except the ex-MMP stuff which has come home, plus the 04 Vulcan Shunter, the Simplex and the Wickham trolley plus two LSWR steamers and the steam crane.

Not a clue as to the name but l don’t like it much!