A YelloBelly in Cumbria interested in the railways of Kernow

Ian J

Hi all

How the heck did a lad from the flatlands end up in the big hills as far away as he could in England from the railways of his interest...well it's a long story so I'll not bore you all here. Anyway this forum has been recommended to me on a few occasions so I thought I'd take a look. After browsing a few threads it started to feel a good site to join.

So as an introduction...
At sometime in the past I became interested in the railways around Wadebridge and Bodmin. I than had a long hiatus away from the hobby until, some 10 years or more ago, interest was rekindled. After a few visits to shows and a little soul searching I took the decision to join the Scalefour Society. It's been an interesting few years during which I've learnt and absorbed much, a layout has been built, but I know I have plenty more to learn.

Hopefully I will be able to contribute to this forum.

Last edited:

NHY 581

Western Thunderer
Morning Ian.

I've been dipping into your various blog entries. It will be lovely to see a thread on here. I too have an interest in the Bodmin and Wadebridge ( thankfully dormant at present due to other projects ! ) so it would be lovely to get some inspiration from your work.

Rob.