They're coming to take me away

28ten

Guv'nor
Its Dans fault :headbang: I had seen the rings on the headboard clips but I thought I could ignore them. but If Dan can do it so can I :lol: :lol: I refined his method by drilling into the casting and forming a key shaped loop so I could solder the 'tall' into the .3mm hole :headbang: they are still a bit over scale so I might have another crack later :headbang:
the camera wouldnt focus very well but an hour and a half later here we go. Im leaving them on the sprue until I need them.

Attachments

• IMG_3074.JPG
    IMG_3074.JPG
    88.1 KB · Views: 41

Jordan

Mid-Western Thunderer
You'll have to do the coat hooks on the bulkhead doors as well, now, y'know ... :twisted:

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
28ten said:
[quote=""Jordan"":20eb2l4b]You'll have to do the coat hooks on the bulkhead doors as well, now, y'know ... :twisted:
Thats on the list :D[/quote:20eb2l4b]

To be honest, I don't even know if there should be coat hooks on the bulkhead doors - I just blagged the idea from somebody else. :oops:
If there were coat hooks, it would be a good place for them, but if someone provides evidence to the contrary, it's not too late to remove mine. ;)

Sorry about the headboard clips Cynric. :oops: I'm willing to bet your next Western will be a member of the class that didn't have them, in which case, I have a set of Western Legionnaire plates knocking around somewhere....... :lol:

Regards

Dan

28ten

Guv'nor
Are the coat hooks a myth? I haven't seen any pictorial evidence yet.....are we committing the sin of modelling somebody else's model? .. i haven't fitted any, but I have made some just n case :D

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer
28ten said:
Are the coat hooks a myth? I haven't seen any pictorial evidence yet.....are we committing the sin of modelling somebody else's model? .. i haven't fitted any, but I have made some just n case :D

The coat hooks may well be a myth, but the teeny tiny rings on the headboard clips certainly existed..... :lol:

Regards

Dan

28ten

Guv'nor
Dan Randall said:
[quote=""28ten"":1iskvua1]Are the coat hooks a myth? I haven't seen any pictorial evidence yet.....are we committing the sin of modelling somebody else's model? .. i haven't fitted any, but I have made some just n case :D

The coat hooks may well be a myth, but the teeny tiny rings on the headboard clips certainly existed..... :lol:

Regards

Dan[/quote:1iskvua1]
Yes, and Im going to make some smaller ones tonight :headbang: mind you a few seemed to have lost the loops in later life