4mm The Strawberry Line in P4

Dave Holt

Western Thunderer
Andrew.
The layout really is looking very impressive, even as a work in progress. Railwells is a show I try to support, so I've noted the dates (3 and 4 August?) in my diary so I can enjoy seeing the hard copy version, so to speak.
Good luck with the progress till then.
Dave.

ullypug

Western Thunderer
Andrew.
The layout really is looking very impressive, even as a work in progress. Railwells is a show I try to support, so I've noted the dates (3 and 4 August?) in my diary so I can enjoy seeing the hard copy version, so to speak.
Good luck with the progress till then.
Dave.
Morning Dave
Yes it’s a week earlier than usual and is 3/4 Aug. Look forward to seeing you then. By all means bring something along if you want to have a play!

ullypug

Western Thunderer
I have had the layout up for a while now and been making progress sorting out various issues so that it will be at least presentable at Wells in August. Track power is restored and turnouts are working again, though I've still the fiddle yards to connect. I've added a fascia and filled in as much of the scenery as I can. The layout will be dismantled shortly and the dining room returned to the domestic authorities. There is still a large empty space where the waterworks buildings will be and a couple of buildings to complete but I can work on one board at a time that.

I couldn't resist getting some of the stock out and taking a few photos, It has unfortunately reminded me that I've still a few things to do stock wise which I'd forgotten, the prairie doesn't have a motor installed yet for example. But something will be moving at Wells...

IMG_4511 (1).jpegIMG_4578.jpegIMG_4581.jpegIMG_4587.jpegIMG_4598.jpegIMG_4601.jpegIMG_4603.jpegIMG_4605.jpegIMG_4606.jpegIMG_4608.jpegIMG_4613.jpeg

IMG_4617.jpegIMG_4614.jpegIMG_4618.jpegIMG_4619.jpeg