St Jude, a bit of Corn[ish]

Ei-Turkey

I had no intention of posting comments on other peoples stuff on this site, until I had placed my own in the firing line, so to speak, so since my new layout, still far from complete, made it's debut at an Ex at our October Bank Holiday weekend, I guess it's time...
003_zps0adf6130.jpg[/URL]
the layout being set up at the Ex, in all it's tinyness...
010_zps6eaacbf4.jpg
013_zps40dbaec2.jpg017_zpsde02d10d.jpg
016_zpsc30bad8c.jpg
019_zpsa0f270ad.jpg
It ran very well, and despite a barrier free exhibition, it survived with only very minor damage, but there is still a lot of work to be done, both scenic and mechanical,[including electrics and too the rolling stock] but it should keep me amused for a while.

Ei-Turkey

The modeled area is 4 ft by 2 ft, fiddle yards are cassett tables, 3ft by 2 ft. I'll scan the track plan possibly tomorrow, just heading for bed now...

Ressaldar

Western Thunderer
very neat and the correct shade of green as well - a double bonus. I look forward to seeing more pictures and the track plan.

cheers

Mike

Ei-Turkey

'Can't find the layout plan, and I could not be bothered redrawing it, the track plan was drawn on the back of a receipt book or similar piece of sPSV flotsam, so I took off the stock, and the cassette boards and tipped it onto it's front, and ......... :
001_zpsae9b29d1.jpg

Ei-Turkey

I now have a list,2 pages long of corrections, additions, tiny changes etc....... amazing how much ''amusement'' can be got from a small layout... :):cool: