Scaleforum 2023 - 23-24 September

MarkR

Western Thunderer
Is it cash only on the door, or can debit cards be used? It's just that I don't use cash anymore, so if its cash only I will need to come prepared!
Mark

Marc Dobson

Western Thunderer
New products for the show
HR/CR/North Sunderland 1sr/2nd composite
HR/CR/North Sunderland 2nd/3rd Composite
HR/CR/North Sunderland all 3rd
LBSCR/SR goods brake van
LBSCR/SR 3 plank dropside
MR/LMS Manure wagon
S&DJR/LMS 10ton goods brake van
MR/LMS small Gunpowder Van

Marc

Last edited:

Jeremy Good

Western Thunderer
Wheal Elizabeth has been updated a bit since that view as was seen at the Portsmouth show last year.
IMG_3584.jpeg
It’s all ready for loading now for its trip to High Wycombe.

Lots of other layouts and attractions at the show, excellent catering, the planned announcement of the new Scalefour Society Jubilee Layout Challenge and the return of the lectures - covering 3D Printing and Painting.

Guest layouts from the 2mm Assocuation including Mark Fielder’s Irish Narrow Gauge “An Clar” and Jerry Clifford’s “Tucking Mill/William Smith’s Wharf”.

Demonstrations include a team from Pendon Museum showing how they achieve such high quality results in a grand scale.

We look forward to welcoming you in High Wycombe on 23/24 September.

Jeremy

Mark Tatlow

At 13:00 on Saturday at Scaleforum, on behalf of the Society I will announce the Jubilee Layout Challenge and set out its main principals, eligibility criteria and key dates.

Posters about the challenge will then be posted within the venue and copies of the rules (and indeed entry forms) on hand at the Society stand.

For those of you who cannot make it to Scaleforum, shortly after the announcement I will publish details on this forum, RMweb and hopefully one other forum. Full details will also be included in the next Scalefour News along with announcements in most of the model railway press.

I hope lots of you will succumb to the temptation of entering..............

Marc Dobson

Western Thunderer
Day one very busy for me. Only managed a quick look around the area I was in hopefully I will get a look at what's upstairs in the morning before everyone is let in.
Great show.