It's over 3 weeks since I updated this thread, I have been too busy weathering Dapol Mark 1s. This weekend though I have got back to the tenders. Only 1 tender needs a water scoop, the BR 1F one, the other 3 don't have one fitted as the Tyne dock 9fs didn't have them (all other 9fs did) and the tender for the 76000 didn't have one either as they were originally allocated to the southern region which didn't have any water troughs. The water scoop has some nice castings which go together very well, you just need to carefully follow the instructions Here I'm adding the cross shaft for the, there is a nice bearing casting for left end and the right hand end has the operating lever attached to it and a rod then connects to another leaver at the front of the tender. This is the front end and the operating leaver will fit between the triangular etches so that the rod runs behind the wheels. The other end connects to the winding handle on the front of the tender (not on the model though. The instructions mention that all this is hidden so could be omitted ! The chassis is now largely complete, these are the wheels that MOK sell to go with the kit, they are on 4mm axles and one wheel screws into the axle. There is a lot of side play like this and I find it is much easier to fit the brake gear if you use some spacing washers to remove the side play, once located between the frames there is next to no side play anyway. The brake stretchers are too short for S7 but the brakes are in the right place. All the stretchers were drilled out 0.8mm and 0.7mm wire used for the rodding. I also primed the body the other week, so here is the tender so far.