Re: West Country Scale 7 Group Open Day.

Scale7JB

Western Thunderer
West Country Scale 7 Group Open Day.

Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow who is coming along..

I shall be there early doors setting up Peters stand with Colin..

What time have I got to be up ??  :eek: I may as well not go to bed...  :))

JB.

Pugsley

Western Thunderer

Yep, see you tomorrow.  I'll be there 11-ish I expect (I won't tell you what time I'm planning on getting up  ;) ;D )

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer

I don't finish work until 06:11 (on an HST, en route to Acton as I type), so I'll already be up.  :'(  Needless to say, I won't be going to the show, but hope you all have a good time.

Regards

Dan

Dan Randall

Western Thunderer

Scale7JB said:
Is that allowed ?  :)) :))

JB.

When you're a passenger (as I was), no problem.

I have to sit here at Acton until 01:52 - I'd best make a cuppa and dig out a railway mag!

Regards

Dan

Pugsley

Western Thunderer

Now back from an enjoyable day out.  The test track was great, I'm hoping that I'll have something to run on it next year!  Several people were interested in the springy bogie project it was nice to meet JB and Mr Eastsidepilot for a bit of chat.  All in all, a very pleasant way to spend a few hours.

Eastsidepilot

Western Thunderer

Pugsley said:
  The test track was great, I'm hoping that I'll have something to run on it next year! 

Looking forward to seeing the "37" running next year Pugsley. It was good to see it in the flesh as they say, excellent model engineering mate. :thumbs:
It was a good day out, in fact I'd say one of the best S7 local meets I've been to. The West Country Group did an excellent job and some of the Lads wives organised lunch and even fed us with cake.  ;D :thumbs: well not literally  :))
Oh, and JB's loco ran superbly ;)....    :))

ATB, Col.

Wagonman

Western Thunderer
For anyone who's interested, the Mark show is being repeated this year on Saturday 13 October 2012. Test track, demonstrations, a chunk of the SE Area Group's layout Croscombe, and of course the Stores and other traders Laurie Griffin, CPL, Exactoscale and Perfect Miniatures.

The organising genius is Andrew Campbell campbelljandrew@aol.com