4mm Polsarrett: BR(S) N Cornwall Clay, The Final Countdown

simond

Western Thunderer
Chris,

this looks most excellent.

Re your comment above about “not that vivid in real life”, I guess it will be difficult to get the balance until there’s some colour on the stonework?

atb
Simon

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
Chris,

this looks most excellent.

Re your comment above about “not that vivid in real life”, I guess it will be difficult to get the balance until there’s some colour on the stonework?

atb
Simon

Yes, that's part of the reason I stopped doing anymore just yet.

Yorkshire Dave

Western Thunderer
Nice to see the shadow of the 'original' roof has been retained.

Would the 'older' stonework below the 'original' roof have a tad more weathering than the 'newer' stonework above having been exposed to the elements longer?

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
Nice to see the shadow of the 'original' roof has been retained.

Would the 'older' stonework below the 'original' roof have a tad more weathering than the 'newer' stonework above having been exposed to the elements longer?

Probably, but I'm waiting until I can get the building back under the proper lights before finishing off the paintwork Dave.

Pencarrow

Western Thunderer
I realised the other day when searching for a particular photo of the layout that, unlike Pencarrow, I'd not used the Thread mark feature on the Polsarrett thread. With the thread now 30+ pages it was taking a while to find stuff, so....

Threadmarks now added. The dates also give a handy (and sometimes embarrassing) timeline too.

rps20211206_183426.jpg rps20211206_183506.jpg rps20211206_183542.jpg rps20211206_183614.jpg