NEOG - North East O Gauge Exhibition - Sunderland - 29th/30th October 2022

daifly

Western Thunderer
Hi Chris
Just found one of your previous posts from 8 years ago RailEx NE 2014 and 2015.
So we now know your name is Chris Stafford. You've made 20 posts and almost every one has been related to advertising an exhibition. Other than that, zero contribution to Western Thunder.
Cheers
Dave

Hi Chris
Just found one of your previous posts from 8 years ago RailEx NE 2014 and 2015.
So we now know your name is Chris Stafford. You've made 20 posts and almost every one has been related to advertising an exhibition. Other than that, zero contribution to Western Thunder.
Cheers
Dave
Your point is!!!!
If you have no interest in the show please move on as you are not contributing anything to this thread like you claim I contribute nothing to Western Thunder.
Not everyone feels the need to comment on everything they see.
Also thank you for the need to check me out you obviously have nothing else to do.

Simon

Flying Squad
Well that’s about honours even I should say. I know what Dave Daifly means when he made his comment about contributing to WT and I think he has a point.

That said, I hope you have a great show and the line up looks good.

As regards names, well I’d rather we used them but there are no rules, other than “playing nicely” as Cynric put it all those years ago.

Making chippy comments aimed at Adrian is doing you no favours by the way.

For myself, I have just been reading the instructions for my Fred Phipps Class 22, which proved quite a Zen experience, all I need to do now is continue building it…..

B2529D08-2DB1-4ECC-92CC-76A5C6E26D08.jpeg

Goodnight and peace

Simon

adrian

Flying Squad
Well that’s about honours even I should say.
I'd agree - so for the second time of asking let's draw a line under it.
Making chippy comments aimed at Adrian is doing you no favours by the way.
Thanks Simon, given that everything in the outside world seems to be going crazy keeping this forum as a little oasis of calm and tranquility is the only thing that is maintaining my sanity. So yes anything that upsets "the apple cart" at the moment is likely to get short shrift from me.

Dog Star

Western Thunderer
Chris @North Eastern ,

Your posts to other media platforms suggest that you do great work with HJ diesels so please put up some description of how you achieve those results. I ask here because, I believe, there are a number of people here who do not use any of the myriad of FB groups.

thank you and regards, Graham

Chris Veitch

Western Thunderer
It's not my scale or mostly my prototype but I went along today as it's just up the road...

A very nicely organised show with good facilities, comprehensive and interesting trade support and demonstrators. I was a bit overwhelmed by the huge number of Heljan diesels but it was definitely worth attending. Even I found something to my taste and came away with two of Mr Castens' finest, so definitely not a wasted morning.