My first cad drawing

JimG

Western Thunderer
the spring height is 0.5mm with a fillet of 0.15mm.
I can't take credit for the fillet I read this somewhere on here. I can't tell you where 'cause I've read so much and still learning.
If you didn't have a fillet or chamfer on the spring leaves, then your 3D printer would interpret the whole spring as a solid block with no indication of the layers of the leaves. You can use the same technique on any joint which you want to be obvious on your 3D model. When I did drawings on F360, I would set the values for these fillets or chamfers up as variables so that they could all be adjusted in one operation to give the impression required. It would depend on the printer's and resin's definition how small dimension fillets and chamfers would turn out and a bit of fiddling might be required, and changing one variable would be a lot easier than having to change each individual one.

Jim.

Rob Pulham

Western Thunderer
Many Thanks for the link.
Sorry to be a dimwit but what exactly is the ' qualification required' ?

Peter
As I recall you just accept their T's and C's and you have to renew the personal license every 12 months. You get prompted when it's due and I didn't have an issue when I renewed mine.