Hi all thanks for letting me join

Gazpot

Hi all
i have been into railways for as long as I can remember when my dad took me to Eastleigh works open day when I was about 5 years old
This followed a life time interest in railways and a career starting with British Rail in 1986 and now with Southwestern Railway as a driver

Various layouts have been built over the years some bad some good but this hobby has been a massive learning curve which got better when one of my friends suggested that I join a club
I did joining the SHMRC which has now taught me more skills from some of the life long modellers there which can produce some beautiful fine scale layouts

I would describe myself as an average modeller who is willing to have a go learn new skills and learn by mistakes learn from others and generally enjoy the hobby

My Layouts

Hillbottom FIP OO Gauge
Fuel and inspection point based on Leeds Holbeck (now be extended to include fiddle yard )
Built with help from my good friends Roger-Dave-Brian-Terry

Fareport O Gauge Diesel Depot

My first venture into O gauge based on a BR small diesel depot like Buxton /Shirebrock just an idea to get started with DCC sound fitted into big diesels