Hello from Halifax, West Yorkshire

simond

Western Thunderer
Peter, welcome on board!

I’ll say it before anyone else does, please post your lovely images “full size”. (It’s just an edit and a click on the box)

The site doesn’t appear to have any isuues with this and the viewers much prefer it!

and whilst you’re at it, please post some more. Your loco looks most attractive,

Peter Greenwood

Peter, welcome on board!

I’ll say it before anyone else does, please post your lovely images “full size”. (It’s just an edit and a click on the box)

The site doesn’t appear to have any isuues with this and the viewers much prefer it!

and whilst you’re at it, please post some more. Your loco looks most attractive,

I'm a new comer, model in O gauge Finescale and build mainly locos and rolling stock. I completed this some while ago to run on our club layoutView attachment 167395View attachment 167394
I thought it might be of interest to add a bit more detail, clearly the model is of the Lickey Banker, Big Bertha as she was also known, it was built from an Eric Underhill kit which I acquired secondhand from an exhibition in Wakefield, as you can see pretty much all nickel silver with lost wax brass castings, Slaters wheels, a Ron Chaplin gearbox with a Canon motor, Gladiator pickups on the loco and some plunger pickups on the tender which were provided in the kit.. I also used a mixtue of Derek Mundy's crankpins and Slater's tophats reversed and tapped 10BA. Painted with Halfords rattle cans and Fox Transfers lining, it's the only one I've ever seen although there must be some more about, I believe Ellis Trains had one for sale a short while ago.