GWR Loriot Well Wagon

Mikemill

Western Thunderer
A Loriot well wagon has been on the to-do list for a long while, I found a good drawing in the instruction sheet for a 7mm kit and scaled it up to G3.

The body of the wagon is made from 1mm steel sheet, the wheels were milled from acrylic with steel tyres, the buffers and axle boxes are from Walsall.

The tube load is made from a scrap of 3in plastic down pipe, the smaller take offs are 1.5in waste pipe and the flanges are made from 6mm acrylic.

Mike

P1120370A.jpg

Ian_T

Western Thunderer
I found the same source of drawings Mike and downloaded them all...probably not what he intended but I was grateful for the potential references. :)

Regards,

IanT

rusty

I have a part built Loriot in 7mm that came into my hands years ago and I am now trying to complete it without instructions, drawings or even knowledge as to which diagram is represented. Reference to the various OPC books suggest it is a Loriot 'E'. Is Mike able to advise on the source of the 7mm instructions he scaled up? This may assist me with gathering information especially on the D/C brake gear used.

Julian