GUILDEX at Telford is CANCELLED

Peter Cross

Western Thunderer
More time perhaps for Steph & Co. to get on with their L12 design ..........
K10 first please. Or it will be at the top of the scratch build list.
I would not of been going to Telford this year, don't think they'd let me in to the UK yet.

SimonT

Western Thunderer
We may have more than one queue...!
George Orwell summed it up in Animal Farm "All kits are equal, those painted salmon pink are more equal"

2884 must be near the top of the queue by now
The design is coming along very nicely. Doing swoopy bits such as the firebox at them moment.

Simon

3 LINK

Western Thunderer
George Orwell summed it up in Animal Farm "All kits are equal, those painted salmon pink are more equal"

The design is coming along very nicely. Doing swoopy bits such as the firebox at them moment.

Simon

I think your copy of Animal Farm is an old copy, the amended version states “ All kits are equal, but Gods Wonderful Railway are more equal...”

Martyn.

Marc Dobson

Western Thunderer
You can make something better from the letters if you add a N and a S to front and the swap the G and the W over.

Marc

Steph Dale

Western Thunderer
You can make something better from the letters if you add a N and a S to front and the swap the G and the W over.
Hehe, interesting. I find the careful addition of the word 'Chicago' soon helps me return to a more even keel. Same principle though... :D

Steph

Last edited:

SLNCR57

As ever, there’s a simple Irish solution, which allows you to keep GWR and have green engines - even a broader gauge.....Just add an M. ....Midland Great Western Railway .

Model and photo - David Malone.

CC0D9103-F3AC-4566-B160-FF2EB261F113.jpeg