Ellerton Road

Heather Kay

Western Thunderer
Ellerton Road is an exhibition layout, built to S7 standards by the area group members based at the Warley MRC. I photographed it while it was being exhibited at Ally Pally a couple of years ago.

4470417057_85a8c3ce1c.jpg
Scenes around Ellerton Road by Snaptophobic, on Flickr

4470419207_9d7bdff372.jpg

4471207736_6aceac4d5e.jpg

4471205792_5639cbb265.jpg

4471203618_dcacf96fbe.jpg

4470420929_6a1c47fe95.jpg

4470416409_7d2439318f.jpg

Emma H

How about a write-up for the Newsletter, Emma?

Not just yet I'm afraid as we in the Warley group are currently penning an article for the edition of BRM which is due to appear prior to the Warley show.

The layout is currently undergoing some re-building work and will debut in its new extended form at this years Warley NEC show.

Forgot to mention that Ellerton Road has appeared in previous Newsletters

Wagonman

Western Thunderer
Not just yet I'm afraid as we in the Warley group are currently penning an article for the edition of BRM which is due to appear prior to the Warley show.

The layout is currently undergoing some re-building work and will debut in its new extended form at this years Warley NEC show.

Forgot to mention that Ellerton Road has appeared in previous Newsletters

I saw the extension plans at the AGM in 2011. I know it's been in the Newsletter before but I was hoping to give it the 'Monks Eleigh' treatment. Next year will do...

Richard

Emma H

I saw the extension plans at the AGM in 2011. I know it's been in the Newsletter before but I was hoping to give it the 'Monks Eleigh' treatment. Next year will do...

Richard

Hi Richard,

We can arrange something for next year, as I have heard of problems when the same (or similar) article appears in to 2 different magazines even if one is a society or group magazine. The extension has been changed from what appeared at the AGM so what appears at Warley will be the first public showing.