Edge Lane Junction

PjKing1

Western Thunderer
Couple of hours today so measured up where the bridge will go on the board and took a better look at the weathered track, the oil seems to of not disappeared once sealed which is good
IMG_5077.jpeg
I then cracked on with more brickwork. Doesn’t seem like I’ve done much but it was great to finally get some modelling done.
IMG_5079.jpeg
IMG_5080.jpeg
IMG_5082.jpeg

Paul

PjKing1

Western Thunderer
A bit more done on the pavement last night but really want to crack on with the track, just need to make four pairs of point blades, but just lack of time is becoming rather frustrating. I was hoping I’d have a few hours Thursday but the schools on strike so that is now written off so I’m hoping Friday might see some progress. The ground position signal is in production so hopefully that will arrive soon so once the track is complete and wired up I can get that fitted.

Paul

PjKing1

Western Thunderer
More on the roadway done yesterday so put it all loosely together today just to give an idea of how it will look. The strip of plastic in the middle of the roadbed will run the entire length as this will give the road its camber.
IMG_5168.jpeg
IMG_5169.jpeg
IMG_5170.jpeg
IMG_5171.jpeg
IMG_5172.jpeg
IMG_5173.jpeg
IMG_5174.jpeg

Since returning to EM I do regret not persisting with it the first time around, but I’ve learnt a lot since my first efforts so hopefully it’ll be better.

Paul

PjKing1

Western Thunderer
Some fantastic modelling going on here keep it coming the feel of total neglect is very evident
Thanks very much mate, hopefully I’ll get going on the track again soon, I did a bit of work on the road last night but I think I might redo the road she pavement with foamex, it’s just better to work with abd it’s only an hour or two lost on what I’ve done so far but I think it’ll be better in the long run.

Many thanks again

Paul

John57sharp

Western Thunderer
We don’t have any of our own but these 2 (you have to look hard) are often “round ours” checking up on us, and often frequent the NGR trackbed. NotWilbur on the tracks is of unknown provenance, he comes and goes, where to, no one knows, but Doris (hidden) is next door’s but thinks it’s all one house.
7AC27BFE-D339-4800-AD3A-2F5AC10F68B7.jpeg