Designing For Laser Cutting

Hi I have tried to read all 29 pages, but cannot find a spec for and supplier of the Rowmark you like to use. In 1 post you said that true Rowmark cuts better than a cheaper alternative. You also spoke about using a card ?

Regards Phil

Hi
When I spoke to Trotec. they were not very useful. There words "we don't sell Rowmark". They have sent me a dozen samples , but which spec ?
Saying Rowmark or Trotec is a bit like saying I have Kellogg's for breakfast. even the true Rowmark has hundreds different sheet plastics :)

BrushType4

Western Thunderer
I use a variety of Rowmark and Trotecs own sheets for my work. It’s all good quality so I suppose the spec will depend on what you want to use it for? I use .2 through to 1mm in various colours and some are dual colour which I use for my signs. I may be able to suggest a particular sheet combination if you can let me know what you want to do with it.

I use a variety of Rowmark and Trotecs own sheets for my work. It’s all good quality so I suppose the spec will depend on what you want to use it for? I use .2 through to 1mm in various colours and some are dual colour which I use for my signs. I may be able to suggest a particular sheet combination if you can let me know what you want to do with it.

A number of things, I want to do, but in the first instance I want something that is easy to fix with a solvent. I want to design an old lorry, (I model pre 1923) I want to finish of a station building I started in plastikard 10 yrs ago. I would even consider selling it as I get many customers asking for it. Regards Phil

Andy_Ross

When I designed my Dexters Cove kits I used 3d resin printed parts for windows, it simplifies the number of laminates needed in the walls.