Bristol 0 gauge Show 2014

S7BcSR

Western Thunderer
I understand that this show has been cancelled. Can anyone confirm this or is it just a date postponement?

Rob

daifly

Western Thunderer
For those who haven't seen it, this was posted on the '7mm yahoogroups' forum last night:

Just to let you know the Bristol 'O' Gauge Group, have now confirmed their 2014 show date as: -
26th January 2014, at the UWE [University of the West of England] site.
BOGG will be attending GUILDEX with more information.

Regards
Alan Neale/Bob Savage/Bob Taylor, the show team.
Good news!

Dikitriki

Flying Squad
That is excellent news. I missed last year because of the snow, and it's something for me to look forward at the end of tax return season:thumbs:

Richard

S7BcSR

Western Thunderer
Thanks, Dave, for that, I had seen it on the forum and completely forgot my question on here.

S7 were originally asked but in view of the situation we need to confirm it. Probably know more after Telford, especially as we have a committee meeting booked for that date. Another change, doh !!!

Rob

Simon

Flying Squad
Just to doubly confirm, I had a telephone call from Bob Taylor (one of the organisers) asking me to let everyone know that the show is definitely ON.

He said invites to traders etc would be going out shortly, the uncertainty was related to the venue's availability rather than any other reason.

I shall be there with the Titfield Thunderbolt bookshop.

A great show and venue, I look forward to seeing lots of Western Thunderers there!

Simon

Pugsley

Western Thunderer
Yes, see you there. The way things are going at the moment, I think this might be the next show I get to go to!