Scattergun Blomberg B truck .STL file availability

Rob R

Western Thunderer
Due to a bit of "mission creep" * with my S scale American Models GP9 to GP7 conversion I now need half a dozen Blomberg B trucks.

I have the technology to print them and I have (from a link on here) the information to draw them but before I spend hours drawing them up for printing does anyone know of an available .stl file I could use/purchase?

I have trawled the usual sources (Thingiverse/Cults3d/cgtrader/Facebook printing groups etc) but have not found anything useful.
Sod's law says that I'll just finish drawing my own and someone will chirp up and say "why didn't you use this freebie file here?"

Thanks in anticipation.

Rob

* Mission Creep. It started as a backdate one AM GP9 shell to Frisco GP7 spec but it is now one MoPac GP9 in Jenks Blue (AM shell) and 2 Frisco GP7's, one in very shabby black and one in orange and white (Des Plaines GP7 long hood conversion kit/scratchbuilt/home printed) all mounted on (hopefully) regauged latest generation Hornby Warship/Class 86/87 motorbogies when I can get hold of them with 3d printed sideframes.