Prototype 9f detail photos

markjj

Western Thunderer
Thanks Mark.... Looks like I have found my locomotive to base my model on :thumbs:

I have been trying to find a picture of 92212 at Barry but so far had no luck...
Most 9f's seem to be stored minus their tenders so I guess it was grab whatever tender was available for most.

Mr Grumpy

Western Thunderer
Not up on copyright laws, so didn't want to post this pic, but I guess. Link to the page is ok?? (If not moderator please remove)
Search Flickr enter : 92212 Woodhams
Scroll through the photos and there are several with 92212 complete with BR1G tender :)
Flickr

Last edited:

Archie Atkinson

With the pending MOK 9f kit getting closer it would be nice if we could start a 9f detail thread.. If this is out of place here then moderators please feel free to move or delete. Anyone who has close up detail of any 9f alive or now scrapped please feel free to add you photos. Please keep them all legal though.
Mark J
I await the MOK kit in anticipation. Will be modelling 92099. I remember these beasties hammering up to Consett on the iron ore trains.

Bonky

An excellent idea/thread - especially in the light that I have a Scorpio 9F and Ragstones 1G on order!

Very, very useful.

Thanks,

Richard

Attachments

• P1040497.JPG
    P1040497.JPG
    453.6 KB · Views: 10

spikey faz

Western Thunderer
Spikey Faz is doing a scorpio 9f on here [rebuilt crusty oops crosty]

ken
I sure am. And it's a bit of a challenge! I'm having to do bits and then come away from it for a while. But I've had this on other projects, so think my attention span is a bit limited. But many thanks for the above pics. They are invaluable. :thumbs:

Mike