Tales from the airbrush & the scalpel - simon78s workbench

TheSnapper

Western Thunderer
Sorry back to the 9f, how do you like the look of this one?
View attachment 35435

Copyright Ron Chaplin.

OzzyO.

Hi Ozzy

Hope Simon doesn't mind the hi-jack, but can you tell me how you sourced the photo? Does Ron have a photo website?

Reason I ask is that ages ago (30 years?), he gave me a print of "my" B1 (61166), at my hometown station (Mexborough) and I've lost it due to various house moves etc; I'd like to obtain another copy if possible.

I saw him at Telford, I think the last time he attended, but he couldn't remember....

Cheers

Tim

OzzyO

Western Thunderer
IIRC, I think that I got this photo off Facebook, I'm not sure if Ron still posts on that site.

OzzyO.

simon78

Hi all,

where is the time going?????? answers on a postcard please :)
Been another busy few days and a few items have been finished off and here is one lady
15145452751_b990a91f79.jpg

The modified roof section using the excellent Shawplan 39/9 roof panel kit
15148037852_549a3bc8d5.jpg
The customer was quite happy with the end result that he wants another one doing :confused:

Still, im off to play trains this weekend at the N gauge show so if anyone is going i can be found on the Mini M-S-W layout somewhere in the hall. You may hear us before you see us ;)

Cheers
Simon
ps, not sure if this is allowed (so mods please remove if not) but I have a little page running on facebook at the moment, so if anybody is a member please pop along and like the page
https://www.facebook.com/SHModelMaking
Thank you