Southern boy says hello.

Good day everybody. Joining this site was suggested by a friend who has found it interesting and has inspired him enough to finally start to build a freelance Col Stephens type layout after talking about it for a very long time.
As for me, my interests are very much oriented towards the BR Southern Region having been born and lived a short distance from the Mid Sussex line at Crawley. I'm a member of the Crawley Signal Box Preservation Society who look after the box situated at the southern end of the High Street by the notorious level crossing. Open days are held monthly during the spring /summer months.
I have a 12 X 8 shed in which is a partially built layout on which runs a variety of predominantly southern stock with a goodly amount of WR items and a splash of LMR. There's a double track oval with three through the station area the centre one of which is reverseable.I have a goods yard, MPD and diesel depot. In view of the number of EMUs produced in recent years, I would like a car shed for them, but sadly I have no space for that facility.
I look forward to plundering this site in the future.